Some Gator Tears For The Fellaz

Advertisement
Advertisement
I aint worried about the dawg in em, but I am worried about bringing in transfers who don't understand that 3/4s of their role is getting along with the new teammates. I don't know much about the kid but I am willing to bet that fight wasn't just about one play and it could have been about other aholes on the team. Mario better be analysing character with a fine tooth comb or we will just be another Texas A&M.

This guy is going to come in to take other places on the depth chart and could be making more than guys above him on the depth chart,. That's already a recipe for fire and if this dude is flammable...

All I know is I am so tired of selfish players... still ****ed at George... wouldn't care if he jetted pronto.

I aint worried about the dawg in em, but I am worried about bringing in transfers who don't understand that 3/4s of their role is getting along with the new teammates. I don't know much about the kid but I am willing to bet that fight wasn't just about one play and it could have been about other aholes on the team. Mario better be analysing character with a fine tooth comb or we will just be another Texas A&M.

This guy is going to come in to take other places on the depth chart and could be making more than guys above him on the depth chart,. That's already a recipe for fire and if this dude is flammable...

All I know is I am so tired of selfish players... still ****ed at George... wouldn't care if he jetted pronto.
im pretty sure he was told, we rolled the dice. If he f up he gone plain and simple. I think it will work out but who knows.

But you 💩 on George who had the same issues and had better stats than dude.
Brown didnt get a 15 yard penalty.....

Think About It GIF by Identity

Advertisement
im pretty sure he was told, we rolled the dice. If he f up he gone plain and simple. I think it will work out but who knows.

Having Cam be a true leader will also push all the WRs to improve and be more accountable.

To give Mario credit, he’s always said his #1 mantra is to accumulate as much talent as possible, so nobody on the team should be butthurt when dudes with good stats transfer in.

Bringing in competition is fine but this guy is a *****.

Let him or George get another drive-killing personal foul this year. At a certain point these coaches are to blame.

Yes I’m sure his former oc that recruited him and is here now has no idea who he is as a person

Advertisement
Yes I’m sure his former oc that recruited him and is here now has no idea who he is as a person

Yeah you're talking about the coach who appears to of completely overlooked J George and his antics...

On a team who was full of selfish players last year...

In a program that's been littered with selfish players over the last 2 decades...

Yeah... I see your point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back