Some FSU Fans Think Cook Is Trolling Them

Advertisement
Matt Elam sorta did the same thing to them a few years ago. I'd laff (all while still being butt-hurt).

They lose to Auburn, Jimbo leaves for Texas, Jameis gets charged due to new evidence being discovered and Cook flips to us.

I can dream, right?

They should have given him a post-dated check if they don't trust a kid who already took $$$ twice and changed his mind. I'm done with Cook. We got the one of that pair the staff wanted, Joe. FSU got the step.

Isn't Cook an EE so won't he enroll in FSU before the BCS game and before Jimbo would leave?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is going to FSU, he has been committed to them since October

Not true....at least according to our side. He may have been telling that to FSU but he was listening to the sales pitch here.

Same thing last year with the LB that went to FSU--committed there for a long time, but supposedly not committed and considering UM.

Whatever. Our class is great as it is. Don't care about Cook if he's not here. We line up the guys we have and we have plenty of talent.

We need to start coaching that talent up and putting the kids in the position to succeed and develop. We also need our coaches to adopt the hardcore Miami attitude back into our program and let the kids play that way--fast, aggressive and arrogant.

Kid is going to FSU, he has been committed to them since October

Not true....at least according to our side. He may have been telling that to FSU but he was listening to the sales pitch here.

letting them pitch him but not really listening. cook was never going to come here.

And you're basing this on your long conversations with Cook? Or maybe you can go with the evidence that's actually out there like signing FA papers, hosting numerous coaches, officially visiting....etc. You know, like the facts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok, is it the many false ids of Lane who keeps it up with his lover boy Cook? Nole, gator, who the crap cares. Dead to any Cane worthy of the name. Chad well explain to him why his choice was wrong.

Advertisement
Back