Some Fine Mack Toast for Sunday Morning

Advertisement
Advertisement
Playing terribly the first 3 games and great against a tomato can might work out for UM. UM's flaws have been exposed against non-conference teams. Assuming the coaching staff knows what to do (big assumption), corrections can be made in time for conference play. Meanwhile, UNC is already 1-2 in conference play, UVA 0-2, and G-tech 1-1. V-Tech, Pitt and maybe Duke will compete, but UM should be ready for them. If not, then a house cleaning is in order. FSU at 0-2 (0-4 overall) should be a win for UM. Even Clemson is vulnerable. ACC is even weaker this year, reverting to its basketball first mentality.

Hold on a second. I was told by CIS experts that MAC was building something special and that they would be a force to reckon with soon. 🤷‍♂️
They are a force, when they play Miami. What they do against ANYONE else means absolutely nothing. Remember, this team lost to the most pathetic FSU team in years, then rolled the **** out of us.

They are a force, when they play Miami. What they do against ANYONE else means absolutely nothing. Remember, this team lost to the most pathetic FSU team in years, then rolled the **** out of us.
Yeah. I tend to agree with U, because for some surreal reason, mighty Carolina Sky Blue always seems to bring their A game against the Hurricanes. Case in point. The UNEXPECTED upset loss to an unranked Carolina team back in 2005, or 2004. If my failing memory serves me right.

Carolina 34, Hurricanes 31

My beloved Hurricanes NEVER came with the TKO punch, and kept upset minded Sky Blue in the game. If U Know What I Mean. Peace.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back