Rumor Some big time recruits expected at practice on Saturday:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Same guy said this kid was there:

And these guys are expected today, too per Gaby:

That was the infamous Drewny who posted it. Wonder if Joseph wanted to keep that quiet, since Gabby didn’t report it.

Just a little tidbit that's funny.... A couple weeks ago Uncle Luke(Joseph's HC) got on the Footballville show and was telling everyone how relentless Mario is with recruiting. He said Mario will randomly text him 3-4 in the morning and say "FVCK CLEMSON, I WANT JOSEPH TO BE A CANE" lol.
That’s the type of energy I’m talking about lmao

Advertisement
Just a little tidbit that's funny.... A couple weeks ago Uncle Luke(Joseph's HC) got on the Footballville show and was telling everyone how relentless Mario is with recruiting. He said Mario will randomly text him 3-4 in the morning and say "FVCK CLEMSON, I WANT JOSEPH TO BE A CANE" lol.
I got to find this episode

Advertisement
Think Luke is suspect as **** with that story, but still like it!

Advertisement

My fault y'all. It's at 6am in the morning lol

What is the story with Mario and recruiting at a school when he was about to go off on some coach about how it his time with the recruit?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back