Some answers to Ole Miss recruiting

Advertisement
Sounds like some hypocritical SEC schools see Ole Miss as a threat now so they implied some things to the NCAA that probably cant even be proven.

Advertisement
Sounds like some hypocritical SEC schools see Ole Miss as a threat now so they implied some things to the NCAA that probably cant even be proven.

100% Miss St is the snitch. All they're doing is diverting NCAA's attention from the fact that they're going to be coming heavy with the money bags this upcoming season.

Advertisement
not only will nothing come of this, but it'll just give the NCAA another "excuse" to prolong the ruling from the COI on UM. All these NCAA cumguzzlers are doing is "investigating" to make it look like they give a **** when they won't touch the $EC. wanna know when a school is actually about to get caught doing some ****? when the head coach abruptly leaves

NCAA needs something to get back into the positive spotlight. While I don't think anything will come of this, if they have a solid case against Ole Miss I wouldn't be surprised if they pursue it aggressively. The Miami case is shot, they won't get any good spin out of it anymore like they originally thought they would. So if Ole Miss was paying players to the degree we all think they were, this could be the big fish that Miami was supposed to be.

I'm most likely reading too much into it though.

If they're going to nail an SEC school ever, it would be Ole Miss. Nobody really cares what happens to that **** program anyways. and the NCAA could point any say, look we did punish an SEC school. It's the Bama's, LSU's and Gators that are untouchable.

But if they aren't even willing to go at Ole Miss, then U already know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back