some 247 target predictions

Advertisement
Advertisement
crystal ball should be taken for what is. A prediction. A month ago 16 anaylsts had Quincy to OSU and now all of them are quickly switching to UF to get the prediction right. The most recent predictions are the ones that matter more than the ones made months ago. As for Lammons, I think it's us or UF. He commits in August, UF will have the advantage with the last visit right before his decision. I think we get Moten + Dixon but Lammons goes to UF

Advertisement
crystal ball should be taken for what is. A prediction. A month ago 16 anaylsts had Quincy to OSU and now all of them are quickly switching to UF to get the prediction right. The most recent predictions are the ones that matter more than the ones made months ago. As for Lammons, I think it's us or UF. He commits in August, UF will have the advantage with the last visit right before his decision. I think we get Moten + Dixon but Lammons goes to UF

Agreed

These guys need to be punished for their first 2-3 predictions.

Some guys on there have a 90+% correct just because they switch their pick 3 days before the kids announcement.

If I predicted Quincy Wilson to OSU I'd stick to it. I wouldn't switch it to UF a day before he commits to UF just because everybody knows it.

Admit you're wrong and stick to your gut.

SFL express this year will strike with Lammons Wilson Lane Phillips. We have gotten players from them before like Duke Bush Howard Coley but we should because they are miami kids. UF hasn't done ish in dade county in recruiting lately.. Now there striking gold with this class... U might not agree but something is not smelling right with UF and SFE this cycle...

SFL express this year will strike with Lammons Wilson Lane Phillips. We have gotten players from them before like Duke Bush Howard Coley but we should because they are miami kids. UF hasn't done ish in dade county in recruiting lately.. Now there striking gold with this class... U might not agree but something is not smelling right with UF and SFE this cycle...

Goetz is a UF alumni add to Quincy leading the anti Miami charge its hard for us to get a kid like Lammons when Miami haters have their fangs in him.

Advertisement

Golden drove a stake through FSU's heart down here by stealing Cloey. UF is filling in part of the void. We beat them and they will fade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back