Solomon

Advertisement
Real question did he test like Devin Bush? Seems like they sold him on that role.

Advertisement
hes not even that good. Im not excited about brothers though his offer list is weak.

Also of note. Michigan has one title since desegregation. That’s hella with wild.

Advertisement
I don't understand what's wrong with his kid? Heavy heart? If it's so heavy and said , stay committed then kid? WTF

Advertisement
It was some weird deal where Ivins said he couldn’t talk about it publicly almost like the kids hands were tied. It seemed really weird to me.
Ivins implied it was a legitimate reason to go there but it was impossible to tell what it was. Maybe he knocked a chick up there or something (this is completely hypothetical but sounded like something serious like this).

Advertisement
Don’t try to trash the kid now, b/c we can easily pull up the thread where ppl were jocking him when he committed.

This is getting beyond pathetic. Literally these kids can give two fcks about us right now, even when their own parents (or former coach) have strong ties to us. Hemorrhaging recruits and our solution is to replace them w the #800th ranked players.

It’s too early to be calling recruits Richt’s specials! Pls, pls, pls let us close strong on guys that ARE ACTUALLY Miami caliber.

Last edited:
I said it during the Golden regime. Recruiting strategy needs to be re-evaluated. You can’t lose 20 dude in one cycle.

Well to be fair to the staff, if it wasn’t for all the negative posting on here and other sites, it would have been AT MOST 19.

Advertisement
Back