2024 Solomon Williams, Carrollwood Day School (Tampa, FL) offered

Advertisement
Watch the Film.

Im gonna be the first to say it..that JR FILM looks alot like ....BAIN.

Ive been watching him an wondering if we were gonna jump in the game there.

3rd play in his highlight film wouldve gotten me to offer.
Remembered watching his tape, and him having an impressive offer list, hasn’t visited anywhere, haven’t heard his name in a while, is there an issue with him? Or just taking his time?

Watch the Film.

Better than Russell. Not going to say he looks like Bain as Bain performed like that vs FCS-level (high) schools. I'd have him as the #3 DE in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
Interior guy I think. He’s a bit bigger than Bain.
Likely and far better bull rush and hands than Russell. If he can stay at 280-290, he could stay at SDE and slide inside on passing downs. Upside is there.

Watch the Film.

I've been a fan for a while as well

I've even mentioned him on recent updates to the DL board as one of the 3 Tampa kids (Pickett, Hudson) that should be near the top of the backup plan board.

I'd welcome this take, and could definitely see that comparison.

Last edited:
The thing is…I hope with these guys we have been maintaining contact. Not picking up contact after a 2-3 hiatus.

For instance we send Downs that offer…He hasn't mentioned us in any interview for a while. Was on campus maybe 0 or 1 time way back in spring. But no Legends, no bbq, etc…So then we expect them to rearrange everything to make room for UM now? Don't get me wrong, it may work for a kid or 2 if he really likes what he sees, the staffer etc…But would have liked to hear their name more often during summer. I know we are/were waiting on Stewart, etc…but may have uphill battle now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back