Solidnger for ST coach pleaee

Advertisement
No. More. Fvckin. Retreads.

Move on my guy.

A re-animated corpse would be better than Hartley at ST. I'm generally against retreads, but I think an exception can be made for ST because ANYONE would be an upgrade over Hartley. .

Advertisement
A re-animated corpse would be better than Hartley at ST. I'm generally against retreads, but I think an exception can be made for ST because ANYONE would be an upgrade over Hartley. .

How about we stop aiming for just being better than the current guy.

Advertisement
We are gonna need a RB-ST coach to replace Brown and takeover ST

He’d fit right in

That leaves an OL and an OC/QBC

Advertisement
Don would be great as a RB/TE coach. Not as a ST coach.

I get laughed at, but John Lovett has a great rep as a ST coach. Hes a scout for the Eagles.

I really think the oline is the greatest problem we have. If we had a quality oline, it wouldn't matter as much if Richt was running his offense from the 1980s.

A quality oline gives guys like Perry and Williams not to get happy feet, settle in the pocket and make good throws.

For the past 10 years, we really have never had a good oline group. Pedestrian at best.

Things I've seen on here in the last week:
Dorsey for OC
Butch for HC
Barrow for DC
Solidnger for ST

You guys know there are other coaches that coach at other schools right? There's no actual law that says they have to be somebody who was here 20 or 30 years ago. I even heard this crazy rumor that says Howard, Jimmy, and Dennis were all OUTSIDE HIRES.

Advertisement
No. And we shouldn't need to explain things like this to you people at this point.

giphy.gif

There is no more going back, that's why we are where we are right now. It's time to move forward. We can't be caring about anyone being a "Miami guy" anymore. Our next coaches can come from ******* Pluto and have purple skin and red eyeballs for all I care, as long as they do these few things:
  • INNOVATE
  • ADAPT
  • INNOVATE
  • ADAPT
  • Work their asses off.
  • Recruit like the lives of their children depend on it.
  • Evaluate talent and don't just rely on 24/7 to find it.
  • Prepare for and win games with a fearlessness and lack of pity for the opponent that shows they would do anything, including tearing a cute little puppy limb from limb in the middle of a PETA rally if it would give them a 0.001% better chance of winning the next game.
  • Did I mention innovate and adapt?
No more retreads, just savage football nerds who live and breath a life of scoring points and keeping the other team from doing the same.

Don would be great as a RB/TE coach. Not as a ST coach.

I get laughed at, but John Lovett has a great rep as a ST coach. Hes a scout for the Eagles.

I really think the oline is the greatest problem we have. If we had a quality oline, it wouldn't matter as much if Richt was running his offense from the 1980s.

A quality oline gives guys like Perry and Williams not to get happy feet, settle in the pocket and make good throws.

For the past 10 years, we really have never had a good oline group. Pedestrian at best.

Well, the OLine will be much better when Evan Neal gets here next year.

Oh wait...

Yeah, our offense would be fine if we had Aaron Rodgers at QB, but he's not walking through that door.

Quite honestly, if we had UCF's offense, loaded with all their 2 and 3 star players, to pair alongside with Manny's defense, we would be almost guaranteed ranked in the top ten and playing Clemson for the ACC title, even with our special teams as bad as it is right now. Now imagine we had UCF's offense with our 3, 4 and 5 star players (we might need to keep their QB though).

Anyway, point being, it's a fallacy at this point to say that we need to wait for Richt to get his OLine and QB. It's NEVER going to happen playing 8-4 or 5-7 football. The recruits aren't going to come here for this **** show. There is NOTHING TO BE PATIENT FOR HERE FOLKS. The show is over. Richt's offense is NEVER going to work at UM. Done. Finished, Finito. Fin. Terminado. Sobre.

Advertisement
Back