Sojourn Shelton de-commits from FSU

He's blanketing receivers tonight against Ohio State.

Played great, dropped an INT. He's really good man. Too bad that dropped INT was a big difference - clown on the other side let a guy go by him on the next play for a touchdown to end the half.

Has some goon in him...almost got a flag for keeping on Braxton and knocking him onto the bench on a tackle in the 2nd half, and was in a guy's face after he knocked a pass away in the end zone, ref got up in his face and warned him.

Like his style. He also looks at least 5'10 now, in reference to older posts. Maybe I'm wrong but doesn't look as short as implied.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude just had a monster INT against NW. Really went up there for it. 3rd INT of year. Great player. Looks taller.

/Future Grad Student xfer to Miami
/Golden Waiver Wire predictions.

Advertisement
Dude just had a monster INT against NW. Really went up there for it. 3rd INT of year. Great player. Looks taller.

/Future Grad Student xfer to Miami
/Golden Waiver Wire predictions.

If he is good already then I doubt he ever makes it here.

Why regurgitate a thread like this while at the same time creating another thread that groups together players that went to other schools?

Advertisement
Seems like Miami may have missed out on him as well

We can't get everyone. We already had Burns and were going after the kid who went to LSU (who is also playing well). South Florida is loaded with skill guys every year and unless we take 5+ CB's every year there will be some very good kids who end up elsewhere.

Just shows you how terrible Shannon and co. were though because with all that talent in South Florida we struggled with DB recruiting.

DID GOLDEN MISS ON HIM

he wouldnt have cracked the top 5 here Corn elder frame minus the speed

I dont see what does Corn Elder's fram minus the speed has to do w/ anything.... he is proving to be a better corner back then Corn Elder at this point.

Corn Elder couldve stayed on offense if we got Shelton.

you think Shelton would be on the field here? Larry Hope, Tracy Howard, Ladarius Gunter, Nate Dortch, Antonio Crawford, Artie Burns <--- none of these guys he plays over period

DID GOLDEN MISS ON HIM

I dont see what does Corn Elder's fram minus the speed has to do w/ anything.... he is proving to be a better corner back then Corn Elder at this point.

you think Shelton would be on the field here? Larry Hope, Tracy Howard, Ladarius Gunter, Nate Dortch, Antonio Crawford, Artie Burns <--- none of these guys he plays over period

Im not sure about Hope and Dotch but I agree he would be at least fifth

Advertisement
I'm sure he's a great CB but he has 3 Int's on the year. Several guys on our team have 2 Int's including Tyriq McCord lol.

DID GOLDEN MISS ON HIM

What? Larry Hope and Dortch haven't ****. Antonio Crawford has allowed the most catches and yards on our team so he might start over him. Artie has played well w/e he is in.

Advertisement
DID GOLDEN MISS ON HIM

There is no proof that he wouldnt be starting over Nate Dortch, Antonio Crawford, and Larry Hope. He wouldnt start over Gunter or Howard obviously but as a true freshman he definitely would be competing w/ Artie Burns imo.

I'm not bashing the staff, i'm content w/ who we have at corner, i'm just saying obviously more then just FSU missed out on Sojourn Shelton.

Okay Dortch & Hope are still in the air thats just personal opinion. prove me wrong by stating one good receiver Shelton has shut down or has had a great game against. Don't worry i will wait

Okay Dortch & Hope are still in the air thats just personal opinion. prove me wrong by stating one good receiver Shelton has shut down or has had a great game against. Don't worry i will wait

lol bro we are talking about a true freshman, what does it matter that he may or may not have been up against a "good" receiver yet?

He's still talented enough to have gotten a Cane offer that's all i'm saying.

Advertisement
Back