SOFT

Advertisement
Advertisement
DUmb post/thread. How do you watch that hard fought game and come to the conclusion that we're soft? SMH

DUmb post/thread. How do you watch that hard fought game and come to the conclusion that we're soft? SMH

I dont blame him. I'll say it's more on the offense and Richt/Kaaya as well as everyone involed in that botched PAT but we looked soft. Play calling was chicken **** and Kaaya looked like a shell of himself. That interception was embarassing. He got outplayed by a true freshman on the road.

I'd say going for 271 yards against a team that allowed 450 to USF is SOFT AF

Advertisement

Seriously? Anyone who didn't absolutely know we were going to lose hasn't watched Miami football the last decade.

We have zero killer instinct. Our guys look like they're nervous and tight. Hoping they don't mess up. FSU just played loose and with confidence.

Again, we all knew how that second half was gonna play out. Seen it 3 years in a row now

Advertisement
Worst fans ever. Yeah b/c we'll do well having 3 true freshman starting on the oline next year. And they are just going to unseat 4 returni senior starters.

Advertisement
The only arguably soft thing from that game was Rick's approach to offense. The players left everything on the field.

You should ask Frenchie if he thinks our team is "soft." Good lord guys get a friggin grip. Turrbl porst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back