Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

Macho and them Dillard Panthers to that other lil school down the street:
Macho Man Acceptance GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
American Heritage and Chaminade, too

wayward pines GIF
Chaminade is one of the only pro-Miami schools in Broward, they’ve consistently sent us their best talent even when we sucked as a team because their HC Dame Jones is a big time Canes fan & has helped us a great deal with trying to keep as much local talent home as he can.

We definitely don’t want Nade to fall, they’re on our side.

But AH & STA can gtfo as far as I’m concerned lol

Chaminade is one of the only pro-Miami schools in Broward, they’ve consistently sent us their best talent even when we sucked as a team because their HC Dame Jones is a big time Canes fan & has helped us a great deal with trying to keep as much local talent home as he can.

We definitely don’t want Nade to fall, they’re on our side.

But AH & STA can gtfo as far as I’m concerned lol
I was gonna say Chaminade been a feeder school frome arly 2000s. Keep them in pocket they are heavy canes over there.

Now STA has CANE ALUMNI Twan Russell as the AD and George Smith was cane friendly dare i say a canes fan. But it will take a while with a culture of front runners there. Long as we can keep landing 1 or 2 legit from there im good.

Chaminade is cane country since most of their kids are south broward/Dade kids anyway

I was gonna say Chaminade been a feeder school frome arly 2000s. Keep them in pocket they are heavy canes over there.

Now STA has CANE ALUMNI Twan Russell as the AD and George Smith was cane friendly dare i say a canes fan. But it will take a while with a culture of front runners there. Long as we can keep landing 1 or 2 legit from there im good.

Chaminade is cane country since most of their kids are south broward/Dade kids anyway
Earl Little is their DC and despite what happened in his son’s recruitment, he loves UM and would be an asset for UM in recruiting at STA.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El
@gogeta4

I hear y'all — and of course I'm glad Coach Jones and his staff are for the good guys. Much appreciated.

BUT, I'm still 100 percent in the corner of public high schools — and it wouldn't change if my Pops (RIP) was coaching Chaminade.

Never budging on that ****. F them mf'ers
I went to Chaminade, I know Damien's family from the neighborhood and I LOVE seeing him take what Guandolo did and take it to even higher heights ..... and even I'm rooting for the public schools hardest. lol

Wish Dillard and Ely could be good at the same time so that Soul Bowl could get back to Soulin and Bowlin.

Heritage's fall off will be quicker than Chaminades.

Chaminade is nicely placed where they can get a good enough talent in Hollywood/Miramar/pembroke pines as well as Miami Gardens unfestered.

Their hc is a recruiter and has a staff full of them as well.
Chaminade isn’t usually fighting for the Fort Lauderdale area kids that the schools further north chase. You’re dead right that they’re usually grabbing the kids from south Broward and North Dade. Lots of talent and less competition for it.

Plus you gotta love that they keep sending good players our way.

I went to Chaminade, I know Damien's family from the neighborhood and I LOVE seeing him take what Guandolo did and take it to even higher heights ..... and even I'm rooting for the public schools hardest. lol

Wish Dillard and Ely could be good at the same time so that Soul Bowl could get back to Soulin and Bowlin.
When I was in high school Dillard and Ely were the top programs in Broward. There was a lot less poaching back then though. Aquinas was recruiting kids like they always have and Cardinal Gibbons used to grab talent too but for the most part, kids played at their neighborhood school. The best kids in Pompano all played at Ely and the best Lauderdale kids all played at Dillard

Advertisement
Chaminade isn’t usually fighting for the Fort Lauderdale area kids that the schools further north chase. You’re dead right that they’re usually grabbing the kids from south Broward and North Dade. Lots of talent and less competition for it.

Plus you gotta love that they keep sending good players our way.
Ironically chaminades resurgence started a few years back with a group of Fort Lauderdale kids (shivers, Williams, keontra, couch).

Advertisement
Back