sofla free agency thread

They gonna lose by 2+ scores to those 2. lol

Down south teams are always severly overrated.

The last legit threat was the Mark Pope Southridge team who by OUR POWERS COMBINE (captain planet) added all the beest down south kids to one school and they won a chip
And did it with a horrendous offense lol.

Advertisement
You got Homestead beating Dillard and STA?
I got sucked into the Homestead vortex last year because they beat Dillard in the playoffs. Then Homestead went to STA and got mollywhopped. Homestead looked like a JV team compared to STA. If Homestead plays Dillard this year it will be close only because Dillard's defensive staff is a little weak :).

I got sucked into the Homestead vortex last year because they beat Dillard in the playoffs. Then Homestead went to STA and got mollywhopped. Homestead looked like a JV team compared to STA. If Homestead plays Dillard this year it will be close only because Dillard's defensive staff is a little weak :).
Dillard may have taken them lightly or something not sure it would happen like that again. I also think Dillard's defensive staff is lacking in the x's an O's department to much Flannigan wings.

STA i would take a bet to win by 14+

Blank Stare Staring GIF

Advertisement
Dillard may have taken them lightly or something not sure it would happen like that again. I also think Dillard's defensive staff is lacking in the x's an O's department to much Flannigan wings.

STA i would take a bet to win by 14+
I heard the DC is too busy chasing Latinas and eating lemon pepper wings to concentrate on X's and O's.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This is one thing I've never understood about Harriet. He seemingly gets a pass while straight up emptying the shelves on schools. Doubt he actually recruited this kid (STA recruits itself and rightfully so) but he did it at Uschool and now STA and nobody ever calls him out like they do others.

Advertisement

QB in question spent his freshman year at STA and transferred to Booker T as a soph because his father became the team Chaplain at FIU under Butch. He then transferred to Edison and is now going back to STA. His dad is Lamar Jackson's QB coach. This kid has good size and one of the liveliest arms I've ever seen.

This is one thing I've never understood about Harriet. He seemingly gets a pass while straight up emptying the shelves on schools. Doubt he actually recruited this kid (STA recruits itself and rightfully so) but he did it at Uschool and now STA and nobody ever calls him out like they do others.

STA has been doing it for the majority of my life time

Not sure this is a Harriet thing and more an STA thing

QB in question spent his freshman year at STA and transferred to Booker T as a soph because his father became the team Chaplain at FIU under Butch. He then transferred to Edison and is now going back to STA. His dad is Lamar Jackson's QB coach. This kid has good size and one of the liveliest arms I've ever seen.
He started at Edison last season?

Advertisement
Back