sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
Guess they needed more recruiters at Chaminade lol

He’s going to get a lot. I don’t care what macho says. It’s wild to see kids running to play for Western. I understand all the outside factors but when I was in school, no one was transferring to Western. That being said, the coaching was always good though.

He’s going to get a lot. I don’t care what macho says. It’s wild to see kids running to play for Western. I understand all the outside factors but when I was in school, no one was transferring to Western. That being said, the coaching was always good though.
You're not wrong.
When I was there we got a few transfers.
Juwan Dowels (Syracuse)
Fabian Moreau (Atlanta Falcons)
A few other small college kids/good HS players.

Those kids came to us before they were known, though. Before they were even close to sniffing offers.

Now Western is getting little league studs, and they're getting a lot more than we ever did.

You're not wrong.
When I was there we got a few transfers.
Juwan Dowels (Syracuse)
Fabian Moreau (Atlanta Falcons)
A few other small college kids/good HS players.

Those kids came to us before they were known, though. Before they were even close to sniffing offers.

Now Western is getting little league studs, and they're getting a lot more than we ever did.

Time flys by. I remember when you were vouching for those guys to the board. They are all grown men now. Moreau was a tremendous athlete. Didn’t he get like 1k yards rushing for y’all on offense too?

Advertisement
Time flys by. I remember when you were vouching for those guys to the board. They are all grown men now. Moreau was a tremendous athlete. Didn’t he get like 1k yards rushing for y’all on offense too?
Yeah bro. I wanted Miami to take Moreau and Dowels.
They both ended up being 3/4 year starters in college.

Dowels was the Pace DC until recently. He's running his own training company, Underestimated Athletes.
He was almost my CB coach at Dillard damnit.
I'm with him multiple times a week. So proud of the man he's become...
But **** I feel old.

1644437002630.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Siap. Were the fletcher and other AH players transferring rumors put to bed? Or need to wait till summer is over?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back