sofla free agency thread

Eh, Dallas has Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and DeSoto, which all went to the state title game in the last 7-8 years. In the 2020 season, CH made it to the state finals, Dville made it to the semis, and they beat Desoto the round before.

And then you go down one class and add in Lancaster, it's a very elite set of schools all about 20 mins apart.
In what year did all 3 win states?. We have it pretty recent with Booker t, MNW, Central...and thats with having respectable programs in the direct areas adjacent to those 3 schools.

Dont know the landscape of Dallas much.

In 2019 South Florida basically ran a clean sweep of All classes except for 1a and that is likely because i cant even name a 1a program in south florida.

Advertisement
In 2019 South Florida basically ran a clean sweep of All classes except for 1a and that is likely because i cant even name a 1a program in south florida.
Pahokee nearly knocked off Madison County in the semifinals or it probably would've been 8 for 8 for SoFla.

That was the year most of the finals were up here in Daytona.

In what year did all 3 win states?. We have it pretty recent with Booker t, MNW, Central...and thats with having respectable programs in the direct areas adjacent to those 3 schools.

Dont know the landscape of Dallas much.

Well they can't all win state in the same year because 3 of the teams are in the same classification. I'm not saying that it is better than the area in Miami mentioned or worse, but it is definitely in the same neighborhood.

Well they can't all win state in the same year because 3 of the teams are in the same classification. I'm not saying that it is better than the area in Miami mentioned or worse, but it is definitely in the same neighborhood.
I guess. I dont know the demographics of there. I just know the 3 schools in miami dade are walking distance or **** near.

It's tough to have that type of talent and still have schools near by that are still solid programs.

I'm guessing Dallas is on that level and why I wanted a presence in offers that way..but looks like that ship may as our supposed texas connections are gone

Gotta imagine this will wind up with a few kids leaving Western, as I heard he was the one bringing in a lot of that out of area talent to Davie.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Forget the transfer portal in SoFla HS Football

Y'all got a transfer flotilla

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
No and Lauderdale actually is a solid program....so unless dude moved this is a dumb move because SP is some sh*t lol

Yea I believe the coach name is Dunbar at Lauderdale. Yea he should have stayed pit unless South is having a total overhaul with a slew of transfers.

Advertisement
Back