sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
Pitt has been doing work down here from the 90S...early 2000s ..Yall forgetting Antonio Bryant and Torrie Cox from MNW that went there. They actually are a MNW pipeline school with us.
80s. John Congemi, Dan Marino’s successor, played for STA.

Advertisement
Pitt has been doing work down here from the 90S...early 2000s ..Yall forgetting Antonio Bryant and Torrie Cox from MNW that went there. They actually are a MNW pipeline school with us.
Yup, I remember they wanted my dawg David Williams bad af from the West. Their coach told him he was better than the TE's on their roster when he was a 12th grader. He decided to be a part of the Greatest CFB Team in history instead...

Yup, I remember they wanted my dawg David Williams bad af from the West. Their coach told him he was better than the TE's on their roster when he was a 12th grader. He decided to be a part of the Greatest CFB Team in history instead...
My fam played for the Cagni Park Lions with David back in like 1991 or something....he was a man amongst boys at like 11 years old lmao

My fam played for the Cagni Park Lions with David back in like 1991 or something....he was a man amongst boys at like 11 years old lmao
Bruh that's where I first met him and his brother Payton, my first time playing in pads was at Cagni Park. I was in the same grade as Payton, a year under David who was The Man at the park. My age group had 2 teams at Cagni and they wouldn't let me and Payton be on the same team...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh that's where I first met him and his brother Payton, my first time playing in pads was at Cagni Park. I was in the same grade as Payton, a year under David who was The Man at the park. My age group had 2 teams at Cagni and they wouldn't let me and Payton be on the same team...
You remember a kid named Anthony? That's my cousin lol

I just want to say, it's pretty ******* insane how many D1 level football players are in South Florida.

Every game I went to, there were at least 20 kids combined between both teams that had a D1 offer, or had D1 traits. Even the sorry *** garbage teams had a kid or 2 running 4.4 or a 6'5 offensive lineman. The kids ain't been getting looks like they should recently (partly our own fault) but man we're loaded with talent.

Advertisement
I just want to say, it's pretty ******* insane how many D1 level football players are in South Florida.

Every game I went to, there were at least 20 kids combined between both teams that had a D1 offer, or had D1 traits. Even the sorry *** garbage teams had a kid or 2 running 4.4 or a 6'5 offensive lineman. The kids ain't been getting looks like they should recently (partly our own fault) but man we're loaded with talent.
Facts

This is his 3rd transfer in HS if IIRC, from Southridge, to Gully Prep & now Columbus.

But he’s one kid we don’t have to worry about wasting our breath with at all recruiting, his pop dukes hates Miami lol.
What's Irvin Sr's grudge against his hometown school?

Did we pass on him so he had to go to Michigan State?

Advertisement
Back