Social media

SevenNSeven

Junior
I'm not exactly the most prolific user, but it seems to me the school is pretty much getting killed. Obviously, there are a few 'superfan' blockheads, posting empty positives from their parent's basements in upstate New York or possibly rival fans in disguise (Token, is that you)...but for the most part there is a ton of negativity.

And all I can say is pour it on. Figure these next couple weeks until our backwoods bowl game, while the team dodges practice and the school brass plays a million dollar game of blind man's bluff with our incompetent head coach, we need to give them a taste of what is to come from their apathy.

As a fan base, we'll never be able to organize marches or anything of that sort, but we certainly can show the school that we're not ones to sit quietly as the program fades slowly into the night.

So, for the next couple weeks, all Football related posts on social media should get hammered with negativity, every get your 'Duck Commander Bowl tickets now!' share, slain.

Advertisement
I'm not exactly the most prolific user, but it seems to me the school is pretty much getting killed. Obviously, there are a few 'superfan' blockheads, posting empty positives from their parent's basements in upstate New York or possibly rival fans in disguise (Token, is that you)...but for the most part there is a ton of negativity.

And all I can say is pour it on. Figure these next couple weeks until our backwoods bowl game, while the team dodges practice and the school brass plays a million dollar game of blind man's bluff with our incompetent head coach, we need to give them a taste of what is to come from their apathy.

As a fan base, we'll never be able to organize marches or anything of that sort, but we certainly can show the school that we're not ones to sit quietly as the program fades slowly into the night.

So, for the next couple weeks, all Football related posts on social media should get hammered with negativity, every get your 'Duck Commander Bowl tickets now!' share, slain.

Even better, if you have access to social media, especially Twitter, try to encourage the former players to do more than just
***** on it like the rest of us fans are doing.
They need to step it up...contact whomever they can at the UM.

Yup embarrass the school in any way possible. They've killed UM, and they deserve to be taken to town.

Advertisement
The dumber they get and keep tweeting the more they invite the angry fans to continue bad press for the University. There will be a breaking point as long as we keep it up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back