Social media culture has to change with the players and coaches

Advertisement
Been busy last few days and haven't followed much. What was the latest round of work from our social media savages?

Advertisement
Get his Veggie tale lookin *** the fück up outta here already lmfao.

Christ, Perry would fück up a wet dream.

Stupid mother fücker him& his boy JT4 can go drive around & snapchat & gtfo our program. Need a mature leader under center & Richt is running a circus putting his clown undercenter or his lap dog.

We're so fücked if Jarren bolts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it gets rid of Perry and Harley, I'm all for it.

Worst QB ever at Miami and a terrible WR.

Maybe now Richt's dumb *** will have to play JW and Ezzard

If true, this has to put Jarren squarely in the drivers seat for starting QB next year. It has to, you can’t have an immature QB running around with the keys to the offense. Plus if you tell Williams he’s the QB next year it could fix your problem for you if that make N’Kosi transfer. Cade could then become the backup with designs on playing if things go south on Jarren.

If true, this has to put Jarren squarely in the drivers seat for starting QB next year. It has to, you can’t have an immature QB running around with the keys to the offense. Plus if you tell Williams he’s the QB next year it could fix your problem for you if that make N’Kosi transfer. Cade could then become the backup with designs on playing if things go south on Jarren.

As ****** as the offense was, a QB group of JW with Cade then a 2019 backup, adding Haselwood and Payton to the WR room, and getting a new actual OC/QB coach like Dillingham would give me a lot of hope for 2019.

No reason if that happens we can't have at least a top 50 offense.

But this team is going nowhere with a loser like Perry

Advertisement
As ****** as the offense was, a QB group of JW with Cade then a 2019 backup, adding Haselwood and Payton to the WR room, and getting a new actual OC/QB coach like Dillingham would give me a lot of hope for 2019.

No reason if that happens we can't have at least a top 50 offense.

But this team is going nowhere with a loser like Perry

I guess this post officially confirms this account was not used by Jorn Richt.

Cmon man why is Perry doing this to himself ... god jarren better be getting ready to start because Perry is handing him the job.

Harley, if he has any audacity to tweet after that awful performance he can gtfo of this program and have fun at app st

Advertisement
Back