Sober Reality

Fbdr24

Sophomore
Premium
Not to bring up even worse news, but September 4, 2021 in Atlanta, Saban will make a point and spank the **** out of us like Clemson did about 5 years ago! I am getting ready, Manny so far has not shown me he is up to winning it all!

Advertisement
eva green GIF

I was at the game last night..... first time seeing the team live this year. In all honesty, we are lucky to have won 8 games. Literally, this team is lacking the basic football fundamentals. After all, it is called "tackle" football for a reason. That fire is simply not there. As mentioned previously, it all starts at the top....it will be a very long time for The []__[] to compete for National Championships again.

Advertisement
I was at the game last night..... first time seeing the team live this year. In all honesty, we are lucky to have won 8 games. Literally, this team is lacking the basic football fundamentals. After all, it is called "tackle" football for a reason. That fire is simply not there. As mentioned previously, it all starts at the top....it will be a very long time for The []__[] to compete for National Championships again.
Not if the right ppl get hired. We need a new AD on down.

Not if the right ppl get hired. We need a new AD on down.
For sure...... it was blatantly obvious that this team is nowhere ready to compete at that level. I completely agree with you about the AD, hence my comment about it all "starting at the top." It was so disappointing to see them like that.... been following the program for 40 years.

I’ve been screaming this for a long time. Our fundamentals are horrible. We are one of the worst coaches teams in all of cfb. Especially on defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to bring up even worse news, but September 4, 2021 in Atlanta, Saban will make a point and spank the **** out of us like Clemson did about 5 years ago! I am getting ready, Manny so far has not shown me he is up to winning it all!
Well if he keeps the d-co, I will agree with you 100%, the one positive thing I keep seeing is the players do continue to try and win games, but the helter skelter/player confused defense must go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back