So Yearby weighing 200 pounds these days??

They're compared as 5' 9 Miamians.

Duke came in at one 166lbs

Joe in at 178lbs

Duke had lower physique coming in so maybe you dont want that compared...
Duke transformation proportionate; Joe not so.

I just hope Joe turns out less like Overtown and more like Duke

Advertisement
Weight and body composition are different. Duke has bigger legs. Why is this so hard to understand. Everyone 5 9 black that plays running back in Dade county then goes to UM is not the same

Duke had smaller legs coming in!

Look at Duke @ Norland & Joe @ Central: duke's smaller all around

Leg size don't mean anything, just like another posters said, aqm legs look like twigs yet he squats 550 plus

You look for strength, not bulk, in the upper body. Upper body bulk gain raises your center of gravity. Not good for a RB.

Advertisement
Who said Yearby is squatting 550?
Gus squats the most for RBs, and Duke coming in with chicken legs was squatting high numbers off the chart at UM
UTough had him depart with anything but the chicken legs he came in with. Duke gained over 40 lbs and still ran a sub 4.49/40 in his UM pro day

As an rb u gotta be a little thick up top. A lot of impact. Honestly position builds in football are usually symmetrical.

DBs are usually comparable in structure to qbs.

rbs and lbs

Ol and dl

Advertisement
golden and his crew have no idea what they're doing. I swear they just tell these kids to hit the weight room and get bigger. he takes these south florida kids and turns them into his ped state hicks from western Pennsylvania

golden and his crew have no idea what they're doing. I swear they just tell these kids to hit the weight room and get bigger. he takes these south florida kids and turns them into his ped state hicks from western Pennsylvania

Lmao have ya seen FSU and what they do with their SoFl kids, yearby needed some bulk kid was small as ****

Advertisement
Leg size has a lot to do with genetics. Leg strength has a lot to do with effort.

Gotta play the race card too, a lot of times we're structured different from other races

But the S & C equipments don't discriminate when you tailor workouts to blow up your calf thigh and quad. His weight gain (and consequent) appearance is not symmetric.

Obviously, he had easy access to arm equipments (home bars, etc) but not the extensive equipments at a real gym nor the spotters for muscle destroying (and later building) of thighs & calves @ UTough.

When Duke gained his mass, his lower physique got the bulk of the muscle mass gain.

Aqm, gets ragged on about his legs, yet he squats well over 550lbs...there are plenty guys with huge legs and calf muscles who can't squat a ****.

This is true. Barry Sanders had huge legs and was notoriously weak in the weight room.

That's BS about Sanders. Sanders could squat a sht ton of weight. He was notorious for being a terrible basketball player.

Leg size has a lot to do with genetics. Leg strength has a lot to do with effort.

Gotta play the race card too, a lot of times we're structured different from other races

But the S & C equipments don't discriminate when you tailor workouts to blow up your calf thigh and quad. His weight gain (and consequent) appearance is not symmetric.

Obviously, he had easy access to arm equipments (home bars, etc) but not the extensive equipments at a real gym nor the spotters for muscle destroying (and later building) of thighs & calves @ UTough.

When Duke gained his mass, his lower physique got the bulk of the muscle mass gain.

Aqm, gets ragged on about his legs, yet he squats well over 550lbs...there are plenty guys with huge legs and calf muscles who can't squat a ****.

This is true. Barry Sanders had huge legs and was notoriously weak in the weight room.

Sometimes you are too stupid for your own chinstrap.

"Sanders's favorite hangout is the weightroom. His muscular, 197-pound body is a tell-tale indication of his passion for weight training and explains his capacity to break tackles.

Jerry Schmidt, the Cowboys' strength coach, said Sanders bench presses 360 pounds and his squat is 557 pounds. ''That rates with the linemen,'' Schmidt added. ''I was at Notre Dame and Nebraska before I came here and I never saw a kid in either of those programs who worked as hard as Sanders. I have to watch him carefully or he will lift too much.''

Schmidt said Sanders has a vertical jump of 40 inches.

''I've never seen anyone, anywhere, who could do that,'' Schmidt said.
" Sanders Is in No Rush for Glory - NYTimes.com

Meat me in Temecula you pigeon.

Yep , dude only squatted 610 pounds

Advertisement

"Sanders's favorite hangout is the weightroom. His muscular, 197-pound body is a tell-tale indication of his passion for weight training and explains his capacity to break tackles.

Jerry Schmidt, the Cowboys' strength coach, said Sanders bench presses 360 pounds and his squat is 557 pounds. ''That rates with the linemen,'' Schmidt added. ''I was at Notre Dame and Nebraska before I came here and I never saw a kid in either of those programs who worked as hard as Sanders. I have to watch him carefully or he will lift too much.''

Yes sir,Dude worked legs out after games, squatted 6 bills in the league

That Materva has rotted your already under-developed brain. Sanders was very strong.

Get ready for an invite to the beating of a lifetime. WangFromLittleHavana won't stand for you pantsing him like that.

lol @ anyone belivingf these numbers

you realize these numbers are bull****, right?

a squat number is worthless when they go down 2 inches and consider it a "max".

there was a video of this clemson footballer i saw 2 days ago benching 600lbs of some sort...the guy bounced it off a wooden block and his spotters helped him. that is not a correct lift.

Advertisement
Back