So who's not going to qualify?

CanePhin

Freshman
seems like every year we loose a few player to JC because of grades.
Is there anyone on the fence that we already know wont qualify?

Advertisement
The only one I've heard of is AJL but I think they are optimistic that he will get in. I know Mike has said there is no way.

FWIW, AJL was wide open all game in that all-star game. I hope he makes it in this time because I think he is a beast. Him and Lockhart are our most explosive WRs in this class.

The only one I've heard of is AJL but I think they are optimistic that he will get in. I know Mike has said there is no way.

FWIW, AJL was wide open all game in that all-star game. I hope he makes it in this time because I think he is a beast. Him and Lockhart are our most explosive WRs ON THE TEAM.

Fixed.

Like Diego said, the only one who hasn't been cleared yet is AJL, but his coach tweeted that he'd be in.

Lockhart and Hope were the other ones being held up by the Clearinghouse, but they've both been cleared already. Hope is in and Lockhart will be on campus in May.

I guess you could count Leggett as a loss seeing that he would've been in our class had his grades been in order.

Advertisement

FWIW, AJL was wide open all game in that all-star game. I hope he makes it in this time because I think he is a beast. Him, LEWIS and Lockhart are our most explosive WRs ON THE TEAM.

Fixed.

There you go FIXED twice. Everybody forgets about Malcolm Lewis and kid is a stud.

I read in chat rooms that Lewis, Blue, Briscoe, Ivery, Dillard, and Jenkins have a lot of work to do.

TIFWIW

Advertisement
thats the only thing messed up with recruiting these kids... their **** grades... chit doesn't make sense...

FWIW, AJL was wide open all game in that all-star game. I hope he makes it in this time because I think he is a beast. Him, LEWIS and Lockhart are our most explosive WRs ON THE TEAM.

Fixed.

There you go FIXED twice. Everybody forgets about Malcolm Lewis and kid is a stud.

I read in chat rooms that Lewis, Blue, Briscoe, Ivery, Dillard, and Jenkins have a lot of work to do.

TIFWIW

would be absolutely devastating to lose Lewis, AJL at WR , Briscoe and Ivery at DT, and Jenkins at S

Fixed.

TIFWIW

would be absolutely devastating to lose Lewis, AJL at WR , Briscoe and Ivery at DT, and Jenkins at S

Would be a huge blow.

Advertisement

Fixed.

TIFWIW

I hope that isnt true. I dont see golden recruiting alot of kids he doesnt think can make it in.

We need AJL and Waters at WR for next season. And we have to get briscoe and ivery in. We need all the DTs we can get for depth purposes.

FWIW, AJL was wide open all game in that all-star game. I hope he makes it in this time because I think he is a beast. Him and Lockhart are our most explosive WRs in this class.

My money is the kid being in then. Mikeism's of the last 4-5 years, "Not recruiting Aldarious, no shot he gets in." "Miami not recruiting Howard." You know the deal. AJL will end up being in, he's almost the opposite of Whup.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back