So Who's 2014 class again???

Advertisement
Wow, **** of a class. Would've been nice to have Juwon Young and Tyre Brady (he's balling at Marshall) but some of these dudes really did develop.
I also believe Mike Smith could have been a better college player at a school that used him more as a pass rusher and didn't bulk him up as much. Kiy Hester was overrated - I don't see a 4 star player on tape.

Bottom of that class was pretty loaded.

Njoku, Rosier, Herndon, Brady are all nice. Linder and Jenkins were starters. Langham is a cult hero. Joe Brown is the Gawd.

looks like we may finally get production from a decent number of upperclassmen this year, hopefully Gray joins the party

Advertisement
I looked at that 2015 class afterwards. Yeesh only the DL + MW & JJ are anything of note. That's how you can't sustain long term success, Al Golden had that recipe perfected.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We should have known Linder was going to be a quitter..look at buddy's pic..lol.

This is a very good class. Is the core of our resurgence.

I remember thinking we had to "settle" on Njoku because FSU landed Rudolph and Lane, while Johnnie Dixon went to Ohio State. Whoops.

Yearby's end at UM was puzzling to say the least. From being used sparingly in the 2nd half to last season to going undrafted, it's just all around too bad. We could really use him right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back