So who wins it all this season?

paksat

Junior
Banned
if you couldn't pick miami ( I know we wanna hope ) who you got this year?

hate to say it but ubran liar has a pretty loaded team

I'd like to say clemson will keep doing what they've been doing but I've got a hunch some team in the deep south of florida is going to start bumping them out of the playoffs come soon

Advertisement
The U. Always stay optimistic. Hendrix and Danny Duberstein...... the best.

Looking forward to kicking Clemson in the nutz in the very near future.

Bet they'll miss Deshaun Watson even more than than many pundits expect.

Bama is the fav at 7-2

Next is FSU, OSU,USC and OU at 8-1

Then UL 10-1

Mich and LSU are 12-1

Clem,OkSt and TX 20-1

PSU and Aub 25-1

The U 30-1

Advertisement
Fūck any other team that doesn't have a an orange and green U on their helmet.

And it's about time we stop thanking a team that railed us by 58 points. What the fūck is that? IDGAF who the coach is, only cucks and crack wh0res thank the people that beat them mercilessly.

Looking forward to the day when some in our fanbase stop acting like prison baby dolls.

I wish I could say us but even if Perry or Rosier lights the world on fire I still don't think we have a good enough O-line to run the ball against anyone good.

Advertisement
I wish I could say us but even if Perry or Rosier lights the world on fire I still don't think we have a good enough O-line to run the ball against anyone good.

If Perry or Rosier are lighting the world on fire, that means our O-line is doing pretty good and I like our chances

this is the truth

what a miserable unit last season

granted they did get better towards the end of the year but good lord how do you struggle vs app freaking state to open up running holes

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU lost 70% of their offense wit Cook and Rudolph and that was on a team that had 3 losses. They ain't winning **** this year bank on it!!!

Advertisement
Back