So who should be the new OL coach

rekofred

Redshirt Freshman
I will be first to admit I'm not plugged in enough to know who would be a decent replacement or who we should poach. But I did grow up playing OL and have seen enough of Searles trash to know he gots to GO! Does anyone care enough to share your suggestions on who we should poach to replace our current stale cracka

Advertisement
I will be first to admit I'm not plugged in enough to know who would be a decent replacement or who we should poach. But I did grow up playing OL and have seen enough of Searles trash to know he gots to GO! Does anyone care enough to share your suggestions on who we should poach to replace our current stale cracka

Need to replace the OL coach with someone that has ties to a good OL recruiting base.

Advertisement
I’m not enough into following the coaching circles to know what I’m talking about here either. UCF OLine guy seems like a good place to start, though.

At the end of the day, whether Richt goes or stays, one thing is crystal clear: Jon Richt and Searles must go, at a minimum. A high energy, wide open offensive guru like Briles or Yost, or one of many others should be brought in and given autonomy over the offense, including evaluating, firing, and hiring the offensive position coaches. No one on offense is beyond reproach. If Richt stays, we better keep Manny and Richt better be ok with a CEO only role.

If not, tear up the whole **** thing and bring me Matt Wells.

I have a refrigerator in my garage that I don’t really use. It can be the new OL coach. It’s cheap and will be a major upgrade over Searles.

I have a refrigerator in my garage that I don’t really use. It can be the new OL coach. It’s cheap and will be a major upgrade over Searles.
We will take a scarecrow and stand it on the sideline of practice and get more out of the OL then Sears at this point. Maybe that's why they are going out of business!

Advertisement
Advertisement
well shut up then

Advertisement
Robert Anae... current OC at Virginia. Used to be the OL coach under Mike Leach at Texas tech and has been at BYU and Arizona as well. Been OC at BYU and now Virginia after following Mendenhall there.

No Virginia doesn’t necessarily light it up right now but they do some good things and have innovative stuff. He brings spread concepts from working with Rich Rod and familiarity with Air raid under leach.

That being said... he seems to be loyal to Bronco Mendenhall but I like his background

well shut up then

Listen, if I hurt your feelings or offended you in some way by asking a question I am deeply apologetic. The whole jt4 situation has many here on edge, including yourself obviously. Don't be ashamed of being all up in your feelings.. If you need to take it out on someone I ain't mad at ya.
As NY would say.. BLESS YOU MY MISERABLE FRIEND

Mork...u had one job...smh.

When you are putting out New Mexico St or Louisiana Tech stats or production, UM needs to replace the ENTIRE offensive staff and the bum *** HC who hired them.
troll.jpg

I wouldn't mind someone with a winning track record from the Big 10 with recruiting ties to the Midwest where they grow big linemen on trees. Florida is awful for producing OLinemen, we need to import these dudes from the Midwest.

Advertisement
Back