So which coaches on staff...

jmiller

Redshirt Freshman
would you like to see retained when (yes its only a matter of when now imo) Mork gets shown the door?

Advertisement
No....Bo....Dy.... I swear I saw some guy next to me that looked like Blake James. Idk if it was or not but I yelled every single thing I had in mind. All I needed which I regret not doing was getting a Fire Blake James shirts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Retained: all Defensive personnel except for Pattke, who doesn't seem to bring any discernible value to the team or organization.

Not retained: All offensive personnel inclusive Right as OC.

Dugans can stay as WR coach and Hartley can be reassigned to sniper full time. Give him a scope and some fatigues (I'm sure we've still got some from '86 lyin around somewhere) and everything. Erbody else can go.

Advertisement
I'm not goign to lie.
I'm impressed with Hartley, the ST sucked and he made an adjustment and it worked, and Bubba stepped up, this was later on in the season mind you but it worked and he adapted. The dude is a young coach and it showed earlier in the season, but now he tightened up STs this year and he bring sin great TE classes. Outside of that, I'm not sure there is anyone.

Advertisement
None.... no rumph or frumph... no simpson or anyone
Fire them all including the tranny .. need sanitize the program....

Anyone know an exorcist.....

Advertisement
Back