So where are you going to be on Wednesday?

Spike what time are you getting to Hooters, I have a 1:00 appt in Lauderdale right now..maybe it will cancel.. It is with a huge booster and even if it goes we will probably have the computer on the entire time

Advertisement
In school on my computer, unfortunately this site is blocked at school I don't know why :( So I will be on CanesTimes

Spike what time are you getting to Hooters, I have a 1:00 appt in Lauderdale right now..maybe it will cancel.. It is with a huge booster and even if it goes we will probably have the computer on the entire time

Hey Sig,

My schedule isnt final yet, but as of right now, it would be the Hooters on Coral Way. We can chat before then to firm things up.

Advertisement
At work. Between my desktop and phone I can keep pretty good tabs on the updates. Coworker is a big canes fan so we will keep each other updated as well.

will be in a meeting and then appointments from 10-5 pm.....sucks but will be able to check inbetween sessions and maybe during lunch

Got to work but i always have this site pulled up on my phone so i wont miss a thing.

Is the Howard announcement going to happen right at 9?

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];208888 said:
Got to work but i always have this site pulled up on my phone so i wont miss a thing.

9:35

Hopefully they delay it by 20 minutes so I can watch lol

crossover22[]_[];208888 said:

9:35

Hopefully they delay it by 20 minutes so I can watch lol

Thanks problem.

I want to see it but at the same time i dont want to get my hopes up

Do people not have smartphones to check out this website and stay in touch? I'm gonna be at school, but not gonna miss a thing

I will be in Washington DC rerouting phone and fax lines in Eddie Goldman's neighborhood.

Advertisement
At work. Pretty sure no one will skip signing with the U because I'm making money.

Debating on whether to go to class or not, Howard will be announcing during my Aviation Regulations class. I have perfect attendance so it would suck to lose it, but I really want to see everything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back