So what's the deal with this rumor that Miami coaches...

Status
Not open for further replies.

4U100

Band
Banned
...lied to recruits about having tape of UF coaches commitng recruiting violations?

Advertisement
lol just a bunch of BS to explain how they got CJ and Edwards. Brooklyndee has the inside scoop on what went down with CJ.

...lied to recruits about having tape of UF coaches commitng recruiting violations?

Pretty sure our coaches knew that it was bs because there are absolutely no Homestead players worth giving money to. Do a little research.

Pretty sure our coaches knew that it was bs because there are absolutely no Homestead players worth giving money to. Do a little research.

This thread is my research. Where do you suggest I find what I'm asking about?

gator boards where it came from in the first place.

This thread is my research. Where do you suggest I find what I'm asking about?

Advertisement
Idiot Gators are in total denial why their staff can't recruit. Ironically, they created this lie to justify potentially missing on CJ and Edwards.

Anyone that starts a thread on this topic should be band, including the OP.

Low post porsters, like the OP, are suspect gaturd trolls.

Starting threads like this, or just posting about it in general, gives the turds some more stuff to print on their sites. Cut it out you morons. We had nothing to do with this and it was a gator troll that started the whole thing to begin with.

Mods???

Advertisement

Starting threads like this, or just posting about it in general, gives the turds some more stuff to print on their sites. Cut it out you morons. We had nothing to do with this and it was a gator troll that started the whole thing to begin with.

Mods???

Lol you're a ****tard! I have been on Miami boards for 20 years you *******. Just because I don't post just to jerk off about how clever I am doesn't mean that I'm a troll. GFY clown.

I posted this thread because a gator fan on another board I frequent is touting this as some huge scandal and I was looking for ammo to counter his allegations.

There is a poster that goes by skibbydibby. He starter trolling with that story and Georgia coaches saw that and ran with it. UM coaches had nothing to do with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Advertisement
OP reads national enquirer

Dude seriously, there are people outside of the echo chamber that are claiming this is some huge scandal. I had no idea this was even a thing. I came here to hear the real story.

Mods???

Lol you're a ****tard! I have been on Miami boards for 20 years you *******. Just because I don't post just to jerk off about how clever I am doesn't mean that I'm a troll. GFY clown.

I posted this thread because a gator fan on another board I frequent is touting this as some huge scandal and I was looking for ammo to counter his allegations.

Go eat a bag of dlcks you gaturd fakkot. You think people are stupid and are gonna believe you coming on here oh yeah I just wanted to counter something in another gator site. You've been posting 20 years but you have 50 posts on this site

You gator juzzgarglers started this whole thing about blaming the coaches.

You'll be band soon, in the meantime drink a gallon of bleach and brush your one tooth

Advertisement

Mods???

There was a rumor, originated on the Rivals main board, that UF was caught trying to pay recruits. It was then circulated as real news by a couple of Twitter handles (like UGA Recruiting), and Florida fans flipped out. They got straight shook, and fast. That's probably because, at the time, their class was ranked 30-something, and they thought the troll job might be real. It would've helped explain their **** poor recruiting up until that point.

But then it came out that the rumor originated as a troll job on the Rivals board. Instead of breathing a sigh of relief and moving on like a normal fanbase, because rumors of that sort swirl periodically about programs across the country, they pitched a hissy fit and concocted a "good press for UF, bad press for Miami" offensive.

Gator beat writers packaged the rumors which had scared the fanbase as Miami's fault. They allege that our coaches used the UF bagman rumor to scare kids away from UF. They've also used this as a reason they were able to flip Edwards and Henderson. Even though they were able to flip those soft shouldered bytches because Edwards was dying to leave home and Henderson is a pu$$y with a Shannon nut cradler for a father.

There is literally zero evidence that we perpetuated the rumor or that it bit us in the ***. Zero. Pete has dismissed it multiple times as boohockey.

Tell your Gata friend that their fanbase is made of jort-wearing jackasses who couldn't find their own asses with both hands. That's why they're confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back