So what's the deal with Avontae

Well that is why I stated the 4.0. I meant it as an all encompassing of GPA, test scores, etc. If all else is equal who would get accepted the guy with an FIU degree or UM degree?

I am honestly interested. I am not sure about your field. I know in Finance/econ, etc. the UM degree means a lot more. Especially since many people will go and get jobs, get some work experience, and then go and get their masters.

in my experience, the UM degree didnt make that much of a difference esp in a field where interviews are a requirement (med, dental). It really matters on the person and there are other factors along with the stats that will be a determining factor before the undergrad degree. w regards to your field, you are right in that the UM degree does look better and UM having a ton of grads in the NY area def helps. anyways, back to the point of the thread, Tae isnt coming here.

Advertisement
You are the delusional one.

CEOs??? LOL who tf wants to be a CEO. I know CEOs that are 55 years old still making 750k a year. The only CEO that is really taking in billions is Tesla because he started the company himself. The highest paid CEOs like the Oracle Co-CEOs are taking in a little over a hundred million a year, which is great, but they are outliers and usually take many many many years to work their way up to making that sort of money.

LMFAO if your goal is to make a 100k a year you might as well just get a welding degree or go to community college and become a cop or something.

Making 7-10 figure salaries is not the 1% of wall street. The top 25 Hedge fund managers made an average of 650 mill last year with 3 making over a billion.

Your MEDIAN income of a top earning PE guy is over 150 mil a year.

So stick to gassing up players draft rankings and leave actual discussion of how to make money and which colleges are better than others to people that actually know wtf they are talking about.

This whole BS of "whatever school you go to doesn't matter" only rings true if you want to work middle management at some mediocre company for the rest of your life.

Congratulations you’ve googled enough Wall Street execs and Hedge fund managers to know how much they make... what is ur fckn point?? Do you make a million a year on Wall Street? Is this the one industry that they are admiring fighting over ppl with UM degrees?? Lol no so gtfoh with this weak ****

Congratulations you’ve googled enough Wall Street execs and Hedge fund managers to know how much they make... what is ur fckn point?? Do you make a million a year on Wall Street? Is this the one industry that they are admiring fighting over ppl with UM degrees?? Lol no so gtfoh with this weak ****

I never said they are fighting over people with UM degrees. However, I landed one of these positions. I know UM degrees actually get looked at for these positions. UGA and similar degrees don't even make it through the filter.

Advertisement
You are the delusional one.

CEOs??? LOL who tf wants to be a CEO. I know CEOs that are 55 years old still making 750k a year. The only CEO that is really taking in billions is Tesla because he started the company himself. The highest paid CEOs like the Oracle Co-CEOs are taking in a little over a hundred million a year, which is great, but they are outliers and usually take many many many years to work their way up to making that sort of money.

LMFAO if your goal is to make a 100k a year you might as well just get a welding degree or go to community college and become a cop or something.

Making 7-10 figure salaries is not the 1% of wall street. The top 25 Hedge fund managers made an average of 650 mill last year with 3 making over a billion.

Your MEDIAN income of a top earning PE guy is over 150 mil a year.

So stick to gassing up players draft rankings and leave actual discussion of how to make money and which colleges are better than others to people that actually know wtf they are talking about.

This whole BS of "whatever school you go to doesn't matter" only rings true if you want to work middle management at some mediocre company for the rest of your life.

Ppl who go to ****** schools say school name doesn’t matter,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back