So What's Next?

ericane

Recruit
Obviously we've had a lot of momentum with recruiting over the last month or so. However, it seems as though there aren't any immediate events in the near future where we can expect a boatload of croots on campus now that we've had these last couple of weekends with heavy activity.

When do we expect the next flurry of recruiting activity to occur? Will it occur during spring practices, with recruits randomly showing up to practices and scrimmages, or do we think there won't be much activity until later this summer with the Paradise camp? I'm hoping that we can keep the momentum up throughout the spring, but I realize there is a long way to go.

Advertisement
Just sit back and enjoy the ride, man. Let the coaches do what they've been doing because it's been great so far.

Treat this upcoming year like your women, enjoy it but don't blow too early. Long rides always my brother. Just sit back.

Advertisement
Obviously we've had a lot of momentum with recruiting over the last month or so. However, it seems as though there aren't any immediate events in the near future where we can expect a boatload of croots on campus now that we've had these last couple of weekends with heavy activity.

When do we expect the next flurry of recruiting activity to occur? Will it occur during spring practices, with recruits randomly showing up to practices and scrimmages, or do we think there won't be much activity until later this summer with the Paradise camp? I'm hoping that we can keep the momentum up throughout the spring, but I realize there is a long way to go.

Expect 15 commitments over the next 11.5 months.

Advertisement
Back