So what happened to

matty1

Freshman
So what to Lingard?. Lose DJ and Burns ends up in the backfield. I would leave this dumpster fire situation and hit the portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Redshirts can still play in up to 4 games, unfortunately lingard himself says he is not right. I learned that the hard way after getting slayed on this site

Redshirts can still play in up to 4 games, unfortunately lingard himself says he is not right. I learned that the hard way after getting slayed on this site
I agree with you about the 4 games I just haven't seen an official statement. McCould announced his intentions

I still haven't seen anything official on him being a redshirt. Please enlighten me on your source

I apologize for my sharpness, but it appears all players are roughly in play, but some are choosing shirts.... including Lingard (health) and McCloud (opportunity)

While I agree that in a game like today, Lingard and McCloud would have been super useful, it appears health and next year, respectively trumped today’s opportunity/need.

Advertisement
I apologize for my sharpness, but it appears all players are roughly in play, but some are choosing shirts.... including Lingard (health) and McCloud (opportunity)

While I agree that in a game like today, Lingard and McCloud would have been super useful, it appears health and next year, respectively trumped today’s opportunity/need.
I agree. He wants to play. He did decide to redshirt, and still has three games he can play in before he has to sit. This loss is all on poor coaching. No one can convince me that Ga Tech has more talent.

I for one want to see him in the game. He has the speed to be a difference maker. I was a Fan of any coach who would start fresh. ***** all of these coaches the U even made the punter look like an All Pro QB.

I can not post the source as I got it from 247 and cane sport but it is official. I still think Lingard leaves at seasons end.

I agree. He wants to play. He did decide to redshirt, and still has three games he can play in before he has to sit. This loss is all on poor coaching. No one can convince me that Ga Tech has more talent.

I for one want to see him in the game. He has the speed to be a difference maker. I was a Fan of any coach who would start fresh. ***** all of these coaches the U even made the punter look like an All Pro QB.

I can not post the source as I got it from 247 and cane sport but it is official. I still think Lingard leaves at seasons end.
Thanks for your reply. Done correctly and not condescending

Thanks for your reply. Done correctly and not condescending

I agree with you about the 4 games I just haven't seen an official statement. McCould announced his intentions
Sorry took While. This is where I read about it.

Attachments

• IMG_20191019_194225_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20191019_194225_hdr.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 2
Yeah fellas. I got nothing other than to provide we may be taking a conservative approach. One week we are saying we tried to kill Ammon, then now we are saying play LL... we still are not good enough.. not even Burns ran the ball..

Advertisement
Yeah fellas. I got nothing other than to provide we may be taking a conservative approach. One week we are saying we tried to kill Ammon, then now we are saying play LL... we still are not good enough.. not even Burns ran the ball..
IKR. We are just sorry. Just not good team period. SMH. We just grasping at straws

IKR. We are just sorry. Just not good team period. SMH. We just grasping at straws

Yes. We are bad. Fans bought the hype. We are still bad.

We got our punter, most athletic safety, best receiver and DL depth from the portal and people thought a 7-6 team was going to be great.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back