So what are we all looking for this morning?

FrancisSawyer

All American
Reading the board for the past few days I think it would be pretty accurate to say that this pretty much boils down to 2 guys. Henderson and Edwards are the two that will if they come will send this board into a full blown manic episode with people proclaiming our return, talk of Richt's divinity and the like. Lose those two to It and we will witness a full fledged meltdown with people questioning Richt and the usual. If we split it will still be viewed as a positive based on Bandy, Dean and Dallas already being on board and the epic 2018 DB class. So what is the call? Do we get both? One? None?

Also, is anyone thinking there could be a shocker that seemingly comes out of nowhere? And yes, Devonta Smith would qualify for that category.

Advertisement
Dean (check), Thomas, Harley, Henderson. All I want and if a surprise addition wants to happen then that's awesome.

Reading the board for the past few days I think it would be pretty accurate to say that this pretty much boils down to 2 guys. Henderson and Edwards are the two that will if they come will send this board into a full blown manic episode with people proclaiming our return, talk of Richt's divinity and the like. Lose those two to It and we will witness a full fledged meltdown with people questioning Richt and the usual. If we split it will still be viewed as a positive based on Bandy, Dean and Dallas already being on board and the epic 2018 DB class. So what is the call? Do we get both? One? None?

Also, is anyone thinking there could be a shocker that seemingly comes out of nowhere? And yes, Devonta Smith would qualify for that category.

I look at it from the perspective of what occurred this year with development of players and that it took 10 years to get here, so the culture and outside perspective of the program require continuing on this path, we must start winning all the time. Richt >Radio+Slappy+Fraudlen.

Advertisement
I think they both go to uf but a meltdown isn't necessary. It's still a very strong class and for the first time since butch I'm actually confident these kids will be developed. Besides, Jeff Thomas is the most important recruit of the day. We're going to be fine on defense moving forward. We need playmakers on offense ASAP

Advertisement
Personally, today I'm looking for Thomas, Harley, one of Edwards/Henderson and a shocker. Dean already committed.

Advertisement
I think they both go to uf but a meltdown isn't necessary. It's still a very strong class and for the first time since butch I'm actually confident these kids will be developed. Besides, Jeff Thomas is the most important recruit of the day. We're going to be fine on defense moving forward. We need playmakers on offense ASAP

Understood but to me losing Wilson, Davis, Henderson and Edwards to UF is just flat out unacceptable! Also keep in mind we are talking about a need position and not only a need but an urgent need. Having Bandy, Dean and Dallas at CB is a good haul no doubt but IMO there is no way to spin losing 4 of your top local talents at a need position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back