So Western Kentucky has more NFL draft picks than The U?

MIATL

Senior
Through the 1st 3 rounds, that is the case.

Just proof positive that Kaaya and Yearby made terrible decisions.

Can't leave an "average" program early, unless you have great tape and/or measurables.

Advertisement

Can't leave an "average" program early, unless you have great tape and/or measurables.

Yes but with talent and history of Da U Golden and company did a lousy job on player development. Boy I'm happy he's gone bye bye!

Guess FSU is average too then

I think it shows our talent is not close to where it needs to be. When we dominated, we used to have 5 kids go in the first 2 rounds. Now we are lucky if we have 5 kids selected in all 7 rounds.

Literally means nothing. If you were to say it means WKY is a better team, then it might mean something. But you know that's not true. It's just phenomenology, a statistical anomaly, they just happen to have two players drafted on the board higher, before we got our second one in. It doesn't mean a single thing other than that. Random chance.

You think Kaaya and Yearby go higher if they stay an extra year? Seriously doubt it. The physical abilities, or lack thereof, that determine their draft position today, would not be improved by one more year in college.

Advertisement
I think it shows our talent is not close to where it needs to be. When we dominated, we used to have 5 kids go in the first 2 rounds. Now we are lucky if we have 5 kids selected in all 7 rounds.

This is true. But it has nothing to do with Western Kentucky and a comparison to Miami

This, teams that generally win more Draft prospects tend to go higher. Those 2 made bad decisions and coley made a terrible sitting out of an invite east west shrine game that he previously said he was going to. That could have upped his stock

WTF are you talking about? How does WKY having more picks so far have anything to do with Kaaya and Yearby?

I don't think Kaaya Is surprised that his number hasn't come up yet. He just wants to give it a go. He may do well if he gets into the right situation. NewEnglanswould be perfect on many levels

Advertisement

Yeah and Yearby staying an an extra year made him a top 3 round back hahahah yeah right. Yeaby left early because has a kid to support and will for sure make money on practice squad at least. Kaaya should have stayed for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah and Yearby staying an an extra year made him a top 3 round back hahahah yeah right. Yeaby left early because has a kid to support and will for sure make money on practice squad at least. Kaaya should have stayed for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill be surprised if he even makes a practice squad. He was better off earning a degree.

I think this speaks to what a great job Coach Mark did last year - maybe the NFL guys are just wrong about our players or maybe this board is way too high on players like Corn and Coley. I think Corn has a great career - not sold on Coley

Yes but with talent and history of Da U Golden and company did a lousy job on player development. Boy I'm happy he's gone bye bye!

player development wasnt making yearby faster....................truth is these guys r what they r. now u see miami getting back to miami with storm 18

Advertisement
Coley won't be allowed to come out of games after making a catch and acting hurt to garner attention....This display is causing his draft number to drop...

Serves me right. I gave a "hot take" thread title, and y'all murdered me. Lol

My bad. Lol

I still hate Kaaya and Yearby for hurting our roster by declaring too early for the draft. But fair point ... that hate has nothing to do with WKY.

Advertisement
Serves me right. I gave a "hot take" thread title, and y'all murdered me. Lol

My bad. Lol

I still hate Kaaya and Yearby for hurting our roster by declaring too early for the draft. But fair point ... that hate has nothing to do with WKY.
Prior to yearby declaring we had plenty of rbs . McFarland fcked us, yearby done what he thought was best for him

Advertisement
Back