So We're Now Making National News.....

Manny brought it on himself. He wants to be a savage, he doesn’t believe in moral victories. Time for him to eat his own words. He earned this criticism
Boom. People don't seem to get this. You want to talk about being a Savage? You want to do the chains and boat? You better back it up. Little boy from the prep school with the mayor daddy can run his mouth, but what does he do when he gets PUNCHED in the face. You want to be brash, then let's see how tough you are Manny boy.

Advertisement
My man.

We all talk **** towards each other during the off-season. @caneinorlando ‘s stories ramble and name drop, @brock is a twitter stalker, I’m an *******, and @Tony Perps is beloved by you all. All that is put aside as we come together like voltron to **** up the AD and their lame ****.

That's why I call us a big ole family. We bicker and argue, but let an outsider (and right now, this admin is feeling like outsiders) come here and try to fck up our rotation as Canes fans......and then we quickly unite for the greater cause.

My man.

We all talk **** towards each other during the off-season. @caneinorlando ‘s stories ramble and name drop, @brock is a twitter stalker, I’m an *******, and @Tony Perps is beloved by you all. All that is put aside as we come together like voltron to **** up the AD and their lame ****.
Bro....the stories I could ramble about in ref to UM FB...players, coaches, etc...would bring this board to a Halt....Lol....That being said, I Loathe, and have for quite some time UMs BOT (beside a few) and Administration.
How we were able to Win 5 NCs (really 6) in 19yrs, with The Absolute Minimal backing from the Administration is Staggering...

This part of the article sums up my feelings pretty well:

At a program like Miami, there are supposed to be guardrails in place to prevent a complete meltdown. When you’re the most prominent school located in the middle of the most talent-rich metropolitan area in the United States, it is impossible under any circumstance to not have a pretty good roster relative to most of the teams you play. It doesn’t mean Miami is always going to compete for national titles or have the most talented team in the ACC because history has shown us that’s not true. But for all the program’s flaws, the floor for Miami is relatively high. A three or four-win season isn’t something that should ever happen, no matter how dysfunctional things have been.

It's impossible to have double-digit win seasons from here to eternity. But Miami is uniquely positioned where it should never, ever, ever be an objectively bad football team.

And right now, we're an objectively bad football team. Completely unacceptable.

But yall said we going 12-0 ?

@millertime26

Based upon this schedule, we were supposed to go at least 10-2.

We had a top 10 opponent to start the season. OK, even if it was a rival, we can excuse if we lost that game.

Bro, we have two G5 opponents, and one FCS opponent on our schedule.

The ACC teams on our schedule went a combined 45-56 my guy. LOL. 45-56!!! I'm going to assume, and I haven't checked, but I'm going to assume out of all the P5 teams schedules, we had a top 5 easiest. How we are now 2-3 (barely) at this point is beyond me. And 2 of the 3 of our losses came after a bye week against opponents that went a combined 8-16 last season WITH NEW QB'S STARTING THIS SEASON!!

Yeah, Manny deserves all this smoke. If this is the standard, then papi take that chit elsewhere.

Advertisement
@millertime26

Based upon this schedule, we were supposed to go at least 10-2.

We had a top 10 opponent to start the season. OK, even if it was a rival, we can excuse if we lost that game.

Bro, we have two G5 opponents, and one FCS opponent on our schedule.

The ACC teams on our schedule went a combined 45-56 my guy. LOL. 45-56!!! I'm going to assume, and I haven't checked, but I'm going to assume out of all the P5 teams schedules, we had a top 5 easiest. How we are now 2-3 (barely) at this point is beyond me. And 2 of the 3 of our losses came after a bye week against opponents that went a combined 8-16 last season WITH NEW QB'S STARTING THIS SEASON!!

Yeah, Manny deserves all this smoke. If this is the standard, then papi take that chit elsewhere.
Imagine Bama, Clemson, Ohiho State, Georgia, or LSU playing our schedule ..... **** !

Imagine Bama, Clemson, Ohiho State, Georgia, or LSU playing our schedule ..... **** !

Bro, FIRST OF ALL, we would bytch and complain and talk about that they don't play anyone, that's why they went undefeated. Second, if they had that schedule and started off like we have, the fans would launch fire bombs at their athletic dept.

There's no way on God's green earth that we should be struggling to be 2-3 with this crap schedule. That's why many had us winning the Corstal simply b/c our schedule was so weak.

That's why I call us a big ole family. We bicker and argue, but let an outsider (and right now, this admin is feeling like outsiders) come here and try to fck up our rotation as Canes fans......and then we quickly unite for the greater cause.
I used the very unmanly :love: icon to rep this. That’s how heated this staff got me.

Bro, FIRST OF ALL, we would bytch and complain and talk about that they don't play anyone, that's why they went undefeated. Second, if they had that schedule and started off like we have, the fans would launch fire bombs at their athletic dept.

There's no way on God's green earth that we should be struggling to be 2-3 with this crap schedule. That's why many had us winning the Corstal simply b/c our schedule was so weak.
right on target Bro !

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back