So we have a game in 15 hours

AutoCANE

My name is my name.
Premium
What would all of you like to see out of the squad to close out 2011? It's kind of depressing to realize that our season is going to be over by this time tomorrow.

I for one would like to see the following:

1. Start fast on offense and bury BC before halftime.
2. Continued improvement from the defense, although not much can be gleaned from playing BC.
3. Get the kids in early in the second half, and get all of the seniors a snap.
4. I want to see Morris running the offense - DMoney's post from a couple days ago has me intrigued.
5. Most importantly - I want to see a winning attitude from the team. They know that this game means nothing (other than it being the last game for a bunch of kids) and their Blandy training could creep in and put the kids in the wrong mindset. I want to see them coming out hot and playing their rears off - that will tell me a lot about where this program is headed.

Any thoughts?

:stormwarning:

Advertisement
I am pretty much an idiot for telling myself this game was on Saturday. Thank

I agree with all your points basically. If we get the ball in the final seconds I'd like to see all the offensive seniors on the field for victory formation.

Advertisement
Wait.....the game is tomm not saturday!?

Yeah dude it sucks, season will be over before we know it. Like others above posted, 3:30 on ABC. I believe it's the only game on and should be national coverage.

O/U on how many times we see / hear about the Hail Flutie play?

Advertisement
Just end it with no injuries that carry over to next year. Not that I don't want our guys to play wel, but wins and losses are irrelevant now, so don't ***** up the future.

it just dawned on me that this is our last game of the season.

damnit, i don't feel like waiting for football season to start up again. i feel like we just got done waiting for this season........

Advertisement
I would like for once for a game against a severely subpar team to be over going into the 4th quarter.

I want long exciting plays...25-40yd. type stuff.

I would like for once for a game against a severely subpar team to be over going into the 4th quarter.

if this is about wants... i want a 69-0 miami win with 600 yards of offense and i want BC to have negative yards at the end of the game. Jacory throws 10 touchdown passes moving him to 2nd on the list of all time TDs for a UM QB, Lamar rushes for 250, Chase Ford has 5 pancakes and a KR touchdown.

Canes roll.

My wants for this game:

- good O-line play (run & pass blocking) & no false starts
- Miller have a good game. Break a big run or two and break some tackles.
- Agree with someone that said some Morris time. I'm intrigued by DMoney's practice report as well.
- Good game (no drops) by our WR's...especially the ones who will be used alot more next year (Hurns and Dorsett)
- solid D. Get off the field on 3rd down. Tackle. Some TO's too.

Advertisement

if this is about wants... i want a 69-0 miami win with 600 yards of offense and i want BC to have negative yards at the end of the game. Jacory throws 10 touchdown passes moving him to 2nd on the list of all time TDs for a UM QB, Lamar rushes for 250, Chase Ford has 5 pancakes and a KR touchdown.

Canes roll.

You had me until the Chase Ford pancakes. ;-)

Advertisement
Back