So we gonna let florida get him and marshall?

Advertisement
That 4th highlight..............he can fit right in for Bolden. I am not expert but 2 penalties(1 gets him kicked out) in the first 3 minutes of "highlight" real. Seems like a good KR/PR but most of the first 3 minutes are horrible throws by the QB. Then again I have been watching mostly Blades and Ivey the last 2 years so..........

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol.

Of course you want good players. And of course you want good players who buy in to the program.

It’s not one or the other. C’mon guys...I though u were better than this.

Of course it doesn't have to be one or the other all the time. But when you do have to make a choice between the two (and let's face facts, you do) , you have to choose talent. Team full of Romeo Davis' and N'Kosi Perrys isn't going to cut it.

Advertisement
Of course it doesn't have to be one or the other all the time. But when you do have to make a choice between the two (and let's face facts, you do) , you have to choose talent. Team full of Romeo Davis' and N'Kosi Perrys isn't going to cut it.
Just because you prioritize character doesnt mean that you sign players that arent talented. We had enough talent in terms of recruiting the past 20 years and it didnt work out so well, because players were immature as ****. That 2008 recruiting class was loaded with talent and it didnt do us any favors.

This is a false choice. You can have both you just have to convince some to want to buy in. It's the sales aspect of recruiting. It also means you may have to expand the board earlier on in the recruiting cycle. Doing it a month before early signing smacks of desperation.

Advertisement
Back