So we don’t derail the elite prospect weekend updates…

Advertisement
High for the day of 25 degrees here in Annapolis, Maryland with a strong wind making it feel around 15.

Screenshot_20220121-171623_Weather.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m right next to u. It’s the same here in Spartanburg
I heard that last week was a record for most snow in a day. Any truth to that? We got like what 2 inches lol

The wife and I like Spartanburg, they have a pretty good sushi spot downtown we like to go to.

I heard that last week was a record for most snow in a day. Any truth to that? We got like what 2 inches lol

The wife and I like Spartanburg, they have a pretty good sushi spot downtown we like to go to.
I be downtown at The Pub, Wild Wings, The Irish Bar. I spread my love around G-ville too

28 here in Cary, NC and waiting on snow around 5pm apparently. Our local news must have stock in Harris Teeter/Publix because they drummed this sh*t up all week and like usual we'll get a trace of frozen stuff after a 6 inch projection.
59° here in Orlando, Florida right now. I've been in Orlando for a little over 33 years and moving to Cary, NC has been an idea for a couple of years. Would you recommend that area? What do you like/dislike about it? Thanks.

Advertisement
Back