So, Virginia....

I'm mixing up a batch of KoolAid and picking the Canes from here on out. My 4-8 left with Golden. Long live 8-4. After that gutty performance Sat. night, the hose job by the refs, and coupled with the outcry of the Dookies and the national media against this team, I'm back on the bus. What's the phrase...? They can all go fugg they're own faces.... Got Laterals? Let's Go Canes.

Oh, #BBB

I'm with you on this.

Amazing how much the team has transformed without Fraulden around. A perfect example of addition by subtraction. Can't wait to see what hiring Butch will do.

Advertisement
I'm mixing up a batch of KoolAid and picking the Canes from here on out. My 4-8 left with Golden. Long live 8-4. After that gutty performance Sat. night, the hose job by the refs, and coupled with the outcry of the Dookies and the national media against this team, I'm back on the bus. What's the phrase...? They can all go fugg they're own faces.... Got Laterals? Let's Go Canes.

Oh, #BBB
+1. I'll be rooting for the Canes and AGAINST Duke for the remainder of the season.
We have a legitimate shot at every game left on our schedule (and that's a very good feeling for a change)

Our blow out win for the year....

we all get excited than we get railed by UNC and pitt

I hope we can finally put fans in the stands now that gorlden is gone

Advertisement
Let's anal rape the Fighting Londons so hard their ******* prolapses. Graphic...yes. But UVA has had our number for too long. Time to turn that around and put the nail in London's coffin too.

**** them. Even if Kaaya doesn't play, Rosier has this. And the win we had this weekend hopefully gives these kids some energy and excitement to continue to win.

Oh, #BBB

Yeap. All bets are off now that Golden is gone. The fact that Mark is still here is still an anchor but we have hope.

Oh, **** yeah BBB!!!!!!

OK Scott, now show some authority and make sure our DC understands that soft is gone and attack is on.

Advertisement

Oh, #BBB
+1. I'll be rooting for the Canes and AGAINST Duke for the remainder of the season.
We have a legitimate shot at every game left on our schedule (and that's a very good feeling for a change)

Hold on...we need Duke to beat UNC, then lose the rest of their games.
Other than us, UNC has Duke, at VT, at NC St.

Oh, #BBB

Hold on...we need Duke to beat UNC, then lose the rest of their games.
Other than us, UNC has Duke, at VT, at NC St.

NC st could beat unc and vt is a coin toss against unc

Advertisement
Back