So tired of this ****

What in the world did I do in my past life to deserve following this team since 2000? Went here and went 0-4 against FSU, the worse part is we don’t even cover the **** spread. Anyone with half a brain could come in and click HB draw every play and do better than what Mario is doing.

Advertisement
What in the world did I do in my past life to deserve following this team since 2000? Went here and went 0-4 against FSU, the worse part is we don’t even cover the **** spread. Anyone with half a brain could come in and click HB draw every play and do better than what Mario is doing.
We don't run the draw. That's a ***** finesse move based on deception. What is this, chess? We run power, counter, FYZICAL plays up the middle.

Advertisement
We only care about being offseason champs..the admin, coaches and fan base accept the buzz around the offseason to matter more than the season…that’s why they hired Mario..that’s why we have rival tear threads so we can all celebrate recruiting wins…this **** is dead

Everyone keeps whining about being "tired of this"—it's been two years since Miami had money and Mario got on board.

This program spent 2001 to 2016 with Donna Shalala controlling the purse strings and 2016 through 2021 with Frenk hands off, but Miami still suffering through poor leadership with Blake James and a broke, egotistical board of trustees.

The calvary didn't arrive until two years ago this month. Prior to that, Shalala had a kill-what-you-eat approach to athletics and saw football as necessary evil. As long as the Canes stayed out of the police blotter, she was satisfied.

The move to the ACC... the switch from Nike to adidas—two low-rent moves to help the program pay the bill, with TV and apparel money—as the program wasn't getting money any other way.... which is how you wind up with a first-timer in Randy Shannon to replace Larry Coker, or have to get sold on up-and-comer Al Golden to replace Shannon—Miami waiting a full decade on those two coaches (and Coker's 2006 mulligan).

RIcht was hired on Frenk's watch, while James and the BOT brought in the over-the-hill, big named coach—and when he punted after three years, back to old garbage ways of hiring Manny Diaz back from Temple—which was essentially another promotion from within like Shannon.

Miami got shamed on national TV by Kirk Herbstreit in September 2021 and that got the ball rolling to get Mario on board, while massive U Health profits were funneled into football and athletics.

Fans are understandably "tired" of losing—but comparing 2022-2023 to what was witnessed between roughly 2005 and 2021 is night and day regarding infrastructure and money.

Let's see what this thing looks like a year or two from now—but whining over a meaningless bowl loss to Rutgers, who started everybody but one cornerback—while Miami was completely depleted and down a dozen key guys.... cmon now.

Advertisement
All i know is... i owe @cway313 an apology. I mistook his passion as a fan,and natural Midwestern nature of calling it how he sees it, as hating. That man aint wrong for how he feel no matter how much we hate to read it. I actually share a lot of his sentiments. Respect 💯

Everyone keeps whining about being "tired of this"—it's been two years since Miami had money and Mario got on board.

This program spent 2001 to 2016 with Donna Shalala controlling the purse strings and 2016 through 2021 with Frenk hands off, but Miami still suffering through poor leadership with Blake James and a broke, egotistical board of trustees.

The calvary didn't arrive until two years ago this month. Prior to that, Shalala had a kill-what-you-eat approach to athletics and saw football as necessary evil. As long as the Canes stayed out of the police blotter, she was satisfied.

The move to the ACC... the switch from Nike to adidas—two low-rent moves to help the program pay the bill, with TV and apparel money—as the program wasn't getting money any other way.... which is how you wind up with a first-timer in Randy Shannon to replace Larry Coker, or have to get sold on up-and-comer Al Golden to replace Shannon—Miami waiting a full decade on those two coaches (and Coker's 2006 mulligan).

RIcht was hired on Frenk's watch, while James and the BOT brought in the over-the-hill, big named coach—and when he punted after three years, back to old garbage ways of hiring Manny Diaz back from Temple—which was essentially another promotion from within like Shannon.

Miami got shamed on national TV by Kirk Herbstreit in September 2021 and that got the ball rolling to get Mario on board, while massive U Health profits were funneled into football and athletics.

Fans are understandably "tired" of losing—but comparing 2022-2023 to what was witnessed between roughly 2005 and 2021 is night and day regarding infrastructure and money.

Let's see what this thing looks like a year or two from now—but whining over a meaningless bowl loss to Rutgers, who started everybody but one cornerback—while Miami was completely depleted and down a dozen key guys.... cmon now.
Very fair analysis….it still ****es me off we can’t kick Rutgers asses w our backups and that is what many are frustrated by.
But a macro approach shows building blocks…ie better recruiting…but we do
Need to see the giant meathead get the *** out of the way and we need a **** quarterback!!!!

Advertisement
All i know is... i owe @cway313 an apology. I mistook his passion as a fan,and natural Midwestern nature of calling it how he sees it, as hating. That man aint wrong for how he feel no matter how much we hate to read it. I actually share a lot of his sentiments. Respect 💯
The Detroit in me wants to be disrespectful.
But I'm evolving....
Keke Palmer Slapping GIF by NOPE

Advertisement
We don't run the draw. That's a ***** finesse move based on deception. What is this, chess? We run power, counter, FYZICAL plays up the middle.
Exactly. It's the same reason we don't scheme anyone's defense. That is an art based on exploiting weaknesses in each team you face. Not us though. It's not manly enough. We run the same thing over and over and we don't care that you know it's coming. You have to stop us from running Fyzical plays right up the middle into the teeth of the defense. We get stuffed constantly but it's really manly.

Advertisement
Back