So the recruits "Love the hire" right. .....

Who will actually be calling plays?
We're going to have so many plays where the call doesn't come in because those two are going to be bickering on the sidelines. If neither of them are qualified they'll both feel entitled to call the plays

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Richt can pull this back together and land a top 12 class, I'll stop criticizing him until he loses a second game next year. Seriously, I will. Because if promoting these guys gets us a good class then it was a good short term move and you can always fire them next season if needed.

But yeah, there's no way I believe that's happening. Recruits "love" the move, but they won't come to Miami. The shine has worn off Richt, and you can't get that back.

Honestly if any recruit comes here just for Banda then that kid's a ******* dumbass and probably won't qualify anyways

Then you've never coached for a team with high profile prospects.

I've coached at Columbus hs and for the SFE. The relationships that they build with their recruiters are crucial.

We had Coach Kool, who was known as one, if not the best DLine coach in the country. We led the country in sacks and TFL's, yet kids would turn him down left and right. Not just for programs with less productive defenses and greener position coaches...but less wins, as well. Searles, out recruited him. The Oline coach that has produced ****** lines and less NFL prospects.

I've coached at Columbus hs and for the SFE. The relationships that they build with their recruiters are crucial.

We had Coach Kool, who was known as one, if not the best DLine coach in the country. We led the country in sacks and TFL's, yet kids would turn him down left and right. Not just for programs with less productive defenses and greener position coaches...but less wins, as well. Searles, out recruited him. The Oline coach that has produced ****** lines and less NFL prospects.
TACO since when are you a canes fan? Haha Banda is a good recruiter and the kids love him.

Advertisement
Oh they LOVE the hire!! Love it SOOOO much!!! Hear that, SEC schools? We LOOOOOVE what Miami is doing! We MIIIIIGHT just go to MIAMI! Oh, what's in this brown bag?

I have officially committed to the University of Alabama.

Respect my business decision.

Recruit speak its like coach speak, they cant say it sucks most these kids aint real like that. Me I wish I was a croot I would body interviews

Who would you be doing interviews with? The rivals sites for Last Chance U season 1 and season 3? You know you’re not qualifying for D1

I can't read it, but apparently Ivins is hyping that a bunch of recruits love the move/hire that Rorcht made. Well OK, message for those recruits, if you love the hire so much & it's so great, don't say/tell the fans how much you love it, prove it! Commit & prove to the Miami fans that you indeed love the new hire. I have a feeling that it won't work out that way.

The lines of recruits to commit due to the promotion of Patke and Banda is that long that they have to increase securiity

Advertisement
We get friend zoned again by the elite kids. Sure they’re happy, wouldnt you be if your friend got a huge promotion? Same story as always
FACTS

Its the same reason Patrick Peterson dipped and they have been doing it ever since and people get excited in January, I know better now I used to be fried like that. They not getting me with the banana BS again ever.............never again

LOL Trujillo never coached for the SFE, and he's no longer coaching at Columbus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back