So the recruits "Love the hire" right. .....

"U"crazy

Recruit
I can't read it, but apparently Ivins is hyping that a bunch of recruits love the move/hire that Rorcht made. Well OK, message for those recruits, if you love the hire so much & it's so great, don't say/tell the fans how much you love it, prove it! Commit & prove to the Miami fans that you indeed love the new hire. I have a feeling that it won't work out that way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Banda staying is big , multiple recruits are very pleased. And that wasn’t told in interviews.

That was before it had even went public.
you have been calling it... hopefully this lands Stevenson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Banda staying is big , multiple recruits are very pleased. And that wasn’t told in interviews.

That was before it had even went public.
Banda is a good recruiter for being a bartender to coach. **** i wish Rumph had that effect dude been in football forever and cant croot work a lick.
Im sure croots are happy but I will act like its nothing cause at the end of the day they have to sign on the dotted line.

Banda is a good recruiter for being a bartender to coach. **** i wish Rumph had that effect dude been in football forever and cant croot work a lick.
Im sure croots are happy but I will act like its nothing cause at the end of the day they have to sign on the dotted line.
Rumph can’t recruit because former players who were good have a hard time kissing ***

Advertisement
Back