So Texas turns the AC off in opponents locker room...

I remember looking this up when I moved to Miami.

Was just curious about the hottest days on record and was surprised at the lack of 100 degree days compared to Texas cities.

In the military I had training in San Antonio for 3 months of the summer. I don’t think we had many days under 100 that summer. And it was garbage.

Phoenix and Vegas is no different.

But Alburquerque weather is the wave!
My dad was in Arizona a few weeks back and was sending me screenshots of the temperature at 105+ degrees every night around 10-11 at night. No thanks. I’d rather deal with the humid Florida heat. At least we get the gulf breezes at night.

Advertisement
All that does is keep their bodies warm and loose... if you turn the AC down to 60 however; their bodies will contract and get stiff, they’ll have to stretch a lot more to get ready for the 2nd half

Tom Herman is savage. Playing chess. Wait, he lost? Nevermind.

Mississippi State visitors had no lockers, just 40 nails in the wall to hang your ****,
2 toilets with a roll of TP between them right in the center of the room

Advertisement
My dad was in Arizona a few weeks back and was sending me screenshots of the temperature at 105+ degrees every night around 10-11 at night. No thanks. I’d rather deal with the humid Florida heat. At least we get the gulf breezes at night.

Yup exactly. Florida nights are perfect

Advertisement
Back