So Sanguenetti, somebody fill me in how

Thought Sanguenetti was a slow DB 40 (4.86) until I saw what this guy DB (Adonis Alexander) ran in HS (40-4.92) and now he will probably be the top player selected in the NFL supplemental draft July 11, 2018.
Football Recruiting - Adonis Alexander - Player Profiles - ESPN

"Western Michigan cornerback Sam Beal and Virginia Tech defensive back Adonis Alexander would have been sought after in this year’s draft or next year’s, and both should find a home in the league next month. "
NFL picks date for 2018 supplemental draft

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
the **** are talking about Travis homer leaving for the league? He ain’t getting drafted even if he racks up 2,000 yards ! He’s an average athlete at best and gets his yards off decent vision and toughness. There’s a place for that in the league but a running back barely at 200 pounds isn’t getting drafted off of that unless he’s running 4.45.

Also EL O EL at taking a guy just for special teams. I know you’re kind of slow, especially after using Bud Elliott as a recruiting source, so let me explain it to you as simple as I can. When somebody says at minimum he’ll be a special teams ace that means worst case scenario. Watch Josh’s tape, he’s already a better athlete and has better hands than Sheldrick Redwine and he’s a starter here.

Travis Homer leaving for that draft, now that’s ******* funny.

Oh no!

Travis Homer won’t leave for the draft and Josh Spaghetti is better than Sheldrick Redwine. This is y’alls dude around here? Yikes

Oh no!

Travis Homer won’t leave for the draft and Josh Spaghetti is better than Sheldrick Redwine. This is y’alls dude around here? Yikes
A better athlete = a better player thank Redwine?

Hablas ingles?

Swing and a miss for Orangebowlmagic...again.

Advertisement
A better athlete = a better player thank Redwine?

Hablas ingles?

Swing and a miss for Orangebowlmagic...again.

Yea you’re definitely wrong as usual. But it’s cool. Also **** interesting to leave out the Homer discussion entirely. Look, we’ll make this easy....

You said Homer would not come out for the draft even if he had 2,000 yards because he’s not good.

Did he come out for the draft? Yes or no? Of course he did.

You then said he wouldn’t be drafted because he’s an average athlete.

Will he be drafted? Yes or no? Of course he will.

Look my man, everyone takes L’s. Happens to the best of us. You’re allowed to just say, “****, didn’t see that coming”. It’s cool.

Go have you husband draw u a nice bath, get some rest, and be better tomorrow. All we ask.

Yea you’re definitely wrong as usual. But it’s cool. Also **** interesting to leave out the Homer discussion entirely. Look, we’ll make this easy....

You said Homer would not come out for the draft even if he had 2,000 yards because he’s not good.

Did he come out for the draft? Yes or no? Of course he did.

You then said he wouldn’t be drafted because he’s an average athlete.

Will he be drafted? Yes or no? Of course he will.

Look my man, everyone takes L’s. Happens to the best of us. You’re allowed to just say, “****, didn’t see that coming”. It’s cool.

Go have you husband draw u a nice bath, get some rest, and be better tomorrow. All we ask.
And it was dumb as can be and he’s going to be a borderline draft just like I said and will probably have to be a special teams guys to stay on the team. There’s nothing there that’s been disproven other than Travis got really bad advice.

Advertisement
He’ll to somewhere else & we’ll see him on pre season all america lists in 3 years. I forgot guys can’t get faster.

I know this shouldn’t mean anything but it always seems like guys from here with last names like Sanguinetti end up places like Stanford, Nebraska, or USCe and then ball out. Then we all btch about it after the draft.

Advertisement
Back