So, root for FSU or Clemson?

318.jpg

Klampson Kittens.

Advertisement
Clemson for two reasons, the obvious one and once FSU is outta the MNC picture maybe I can find some cheaper tickets for the Nov 2 game.

Advertisement
Man I really think Clemson's got this. They'll pull it out, will be a close game though. Too bad I'm gonna have to miss it. ******* Saturday night games.

Go Clemson.....FSU will still be top 10-15 with a loss, so everyone saying they want our game to mean something shouldnt be worried, it will mean something. I'd rather play a highly ranked clemson and FSU (assuming we make it to the acccg), than play FSU twice. It makes for a better story on a national scale to have played both of the top teams in the atlantic division.

Advertisement
with all the movement in the polls today, I can't see the loser of this game falling more than 5 spots unless it is an absolute *** whooping

Advertisement
That corny ******* Swinney coming off the boss and touching the rock and all those prolonged celebratory introductory crap makes me almost want to root for FSU.

Almost.

Have any guys ever gotten injured running down that hill?

Had a WWF feel to it.

Advertisement

Had a WWF feel to it.

Was waiting for the lights to go out and Paul Bearer to make an appearance. RIP PB.

I mean it is "death valley" right? where Undertaker was allegedly from...

Had a WWF feel to it.

I was wondering the same thing. A lot of awkward gallops and big men moving way too fast. I wanted to see one dude go down and take everybody out like dominoes but then I remembered I want Clemson to win and that would be tough if the whole team was injured before it started. damnit

Advertisement
Back