So RG3 is Calling the FSU Game and...

Advertisement
...he just said he was all set to go to Miami when Randy Shannon got the job and wanted Jacory Harris, so he went to Baylor! šŸ˜³

Is this common knowledge, because I'd never heard it before. Maybe this program's just cursed?

And Teddy B would have come to Miami if Shannon hadnt been fired. Pick your poison

Advertisement
Advertisement
...he just said he was all set to go to Miami when Randy Shannon got the job and wanted Jacory Harris, so he went to Baylor! šŸ˜³

Is this common knowledge, because I'd never heard it before. Maybe this program's just cursed?
That's complete bull****, he wasn't even on the **** radar for Miami at the time. I love it when guys make up bull****, just because they can. Never mind the fact that Jacory was highly touted, with a higher rating than RGIII. Don't forget that Miami had Marve as well at the time. They weren't going to have three young QBs on the roster at the same time.

The coaching ineptitude transcends generations.

Advertisement
That's complete bull****, he wasn't even on the **** radar for Miami at the time. I love it when guys make up bull****, just because they can. Never mind the fact that Jacory was highly touted, with a higher rating than RGIII. Don't forget that Miami had Marve as well at the time. They weren't going to have three young QBs on the roster at the same time.
Ok, well, tell it to RG3. He's the one who just said it on national TV.

If itā€™s true they could have signed him over Taylor Cook or Cannon Smith. But hindsight is 20/20. Like you said Jacory & Marve was highly rated. That year I think RG3 replaced Kirby Freeman during the season opener then never looked back.

Ok, well, tell it to RG3. He's the one who just said it on national TV.
RGIII also said he wanted to go to Texas. He's good at naming all these schools that he "Wanted to go to", but none of them recruited him. Oh, wait a second, he was committed to Houston(and Art Briles) and followed him to Baylor. Sounds like RGIII was trolling....

Advertisement
Good thing for him it worked out the way it did.

If he had come here, you all would've come up with some corny nickname for him and we would be the only fans to remember his name 29 years from now as he would've never achieved the status he did at Baylor.

Advertisement
Back