So Our Defense...

orange&green84

All-ACC
Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 3m3 minutes ago
BREAKING: [MENTION=5266]CanesFootball[/MENTION] defensive tackle Courtel Jenkins ruled academically ineligible and will not play in Sun Bowl. He will be sent home

Advertisement
Good thing DTs do absolutely nothing in our current scheme. Means nothing until next year

Advertisement
Good thing DTs do absolutely nothing in our current scheme. Means nothing until next year

Exactly who gives a ****.... going to be fun seeing our base defense line up against Leachs spread offense.

And Leach's spread offense will annihilate donuts defense......I cant wait!!!!

Why? The whole point of rooting for bad things to happen was to get Golden fired. Most of us were actually pretty happy to see the wins in November.

I think we could be a little more positive to the team and wish them all the best. (So they don't embarrass Coral Gables like the last two Bowl Games_)..The very best of luck to the Canes...

Advertisement

Exactly who gives a ****.... going to be fun seeing our base defense line up against Leachs spread offense.

And Leach's spread offense will annihilate donuts defense......I cant wait!!!!

Why? The whole point of rooting for bad things to happen was to get Golden fired. Most of us were actually pretty happy to see the wins in November.

I agree with the wins...... just can't take donuts being on this team anymore, knowing he's still running the defense makes me queasy!!

In following this program since the end of the Hendricks era I can't remember a game I cared about less than this one

Advertisement
Cmon, golden's gone and there's not a chance donofrio is retained if we win this game. Goal was accomplished. We should be rooting for a win.

Donofrio is going to get lit up one last time. 500 club is open for one more game. Unless AG hires him again.

Advertisement
Donofrio is going to get lit up one last time. 500 club is open for one more game. Unless AG hires him again.

They usually don't let position corches make hires so don't hold your breath on ol Alfredo being able to hook his bff up again.

i hope he gets his grades fixed. could use him next year. him, moten, willis the third, could make huge impact in a 4-3 attack defense. could use him back next year.

that said in 3-4 i love jenkings but he isn't used as much as should be, and with norton, hertolou, thomas playing dt on some downs will be ok.

Advertisement
Back