So Nunn just decommitted

THE KIDS THAT DECOMMIT AFTER 2 BAD LOSSES JUST 19 DAYS AFTER COMMITITNG ARE THE KIDS THAT QUIT ON THEIR TEAM WHEN HE GETS ON CAMPUS AND FACES ADVERSITY!!!! Trust me you dont want that just ask FSU. If he cant handle adversity as a recruit whats gonna happen when **** hits the fan and hes a player in a locker room??

Advertisement
I’m probably one of the more optimistic posters on here and even I’m just like man. Body blow after body blow after body blow.

Only thing I will say is I think finding DBs to replace isn’t the hardest position. Not like the trenches or QB. But not gonna lie this one stings, especially after a few weeks

:muscat:
Fair weather ***, this is the mentality of a lot of south Florida recruits, with that being said I’m not crying over a 3star or 2 3stars now decommiting. If it was someone like keontra , Payton , Harvey or huff then that would definitely hurt.

More are coming just get prepared, I expect Eguakun to be next imo

SFL recruits are just a reflection of the fanbase.

THE KIDS THAT DECOMMIT AFTER 2 BAD LOSSES JUST 19 DAYS AFTER COMMITITNG ARE THE KIDS THAT QUIT ON THEIR TEAM WHEN HE GETS ON CAMPUS AND FACES ADVERSITY!!!! Truat me you dont want that just ask FSU. If he cant handle adversity as a recruit whats gonna happen when **** hits the fan and hes a player in a locker room??

LOL at this post

Advertisement
Advertisement
He didn’t want to be here it’s simple
Then why commit in the first place? Yes I know it’s south Florida kids and you never know with them. It’s whatever the program is an absolute joke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Then why commit in the first place? Yes I know it’s south Florida kids and you never know with them. It’s whatever the program is an absolute joke.
Coaches got to start sensing this sh*t better

Advertisement
Back