So Now Richt Sucks at Recruiting?

Jeudy doesn't flip from Alabama as expected
Dingle decommits as expected
McKitty is probably going to FSU as expected

I missing anything?

You morons crack me up

Advertisement
has he upgraded from Golden? no doubt as we don't see any hidden gems from Jersey in here with FCS offers only. he's also done better in Florida
has he crushed it? not at all as we have a bunch of 3 star kids and have missed on too many 4 and 5 stars that will move the needle.

hate to break it to people. i had two recruits tell me they think kaaya is not that good. one kid said "hes garbage. kid cant evne make a second read."

Advertisement
1st year staff's usually get 1st year bump in recruiting. Where is it for this staff?

Players Targeted and Missed:

- Jerry Jeudy
- Shawn Davis
- Tre McKitty
- Jeremiah Holloman
- Devonta Smith (assuming)
- Alex Leatherwood
- Christopher Henderson
- Marco Wilson
- Daniel Wright
- Cyrus ***an

Maybe I'm over exaggerating because most of these kids were really tough gets either way, but you think with a first year bump we would be able to land 2-3 of these top target guys.

Thoughts?

Naw I'm sick of blaming our coaches for Miami not being back it's these Sofla kids there corrupt, they use Miami as a ponds all the time we don't recruit them they cry Miami ant showing love! All the top players don't want to come hear because they getting that bag. Man we just need to recruit who we like and develop those kids.

Advertisement
The inability to see your opinion disagreed with while not overreacting remains an internet sensation.

Everyone on planet college football knew WRs was an extreme position of need at Miami. That wasn't Richt's fault. What is his fault is not closing on a single one of his major targets and ******** around with MH's offer for an arrogantly long time. WR recruiting under Richt has been subpar, especially in this year. He's gotten one elite kid to come back who was already committed in Richards, and another potential star to stick and get into school. Otherwise its a big fat whiff after big fat whiff. If that can't be pointed out without people losing their minds then maybe it's pointless to draw attention to it.

The inability to see your opinion disagreed with while not overreacting remains an internet sensation.

Everyone on planet college football knew WRs was an extreme position of need at Miami. That wasn't Richt's fault. What is his fault is not closing on a single one of his major targets and ******** around with MH's offer for an arrogantly long time. WR recruiting under Richt has been subpar, especially in this year. He's gotten one elite kid to come back who was already committed in Richards, and another potential star to stick and get into school. Otherwise its a big fat whiff after big fat whiff. If that can't be pointed out without people losing their minds then maybe it's pointless to draw attention to it.

Who has he "whiffed" on at the position besides Jeudy?

Advertisement
McFRland is bn Miami, Alabama, and Maryland. If we land him, no one will claim Richt beat Saban

Naw I'm sick of blaming our coaches for Miami not being back it's these Sofla kids there corrupt, they use Miami as a ponds all the time we don't recruit them they cry Miami ant showing love! All the top players don't want to come hear because they getting that bag. Man we just need to recruit who we like and develop those kids.

It's alittle bit of both. If you didnt plan on keeping dingle and Scott you shouldn't have let them commit in the spring and or offer them . Those are 2 receivers who played on 2 top state title teams with multiple d1 recruits. You cant do local recruits like that.

Advertisement
No he doesn't suck, but I think it is reasonable for fans to expect better results. I am by no means an expert on recruits, but does this class feel any different than the previous few? I for one thought Richt would pull better talent. To this point WR, CB, TE and OL (I know we have one great recruit, but it takes more than that) are unsettling to look at.

Obviously, there is a chance to improve before signing day, but as it stands this class is not impressive.

It's alittle bit of both. If you didnt plan on keeping dingle and Scott you shouldn't have let them commit in the spring and or offer them . Those are 2 receivers who played on 2 top state title teams with multiple d1 recruits. You cant do local recruits like that.

If Dingle becomes a starter at a Power 5 school I'll be shocked

Advertisement
Back