So much stupid on here the last 48 hours.

Advertisement
Don't think it has anything to do with people being noobs. I saw "veterans" stoop pretty low and act like 16 year old girls when Harley re-affirmed his commitment with WVU.

The QB class is an A.
The OL class is an A.
The expected RB class is a C (Burns and Bryan).
The expected WR class is an A (Harley, Njoku, Thomas).
The TE class is a C+.
The DE class is an A.
The DT class is a B-.
The LB class is a B+.
The expected CB class is an A (Bandy, Dean, DJ)
The S class is a B+.

All this without Smith, McFarland, Henderson, or Edwards.

LB is an A.
TE is an I. Incomplete. In a couple years Njoku could bulk up and get moved over there. Finishing high school at 6'5" 200 lbs. Redshirt him in 2017 and get him a cot in the weight room with an IV of liquid Wheaties. 230 - 245 lb by 2018 range and we're cooking with gas.

Evidence is still growing at 6'6"....6' 6" and still growing after 1"spurt after season was over...

The QB class is an A.
The OL class is an A.
The expected RB class is a C (Burns and Bryan).
The expected WR class is an A (Harley, Njoku, Thomas).
The TE class is a C+.
The DE class is an A.
The DT class is a B-.
The LB class is a B+.
The expected CB class is an A (Bandy, Dean, DJ)
The S class is a B+.

All this without Smith, McFarland, Henderson, or Edwards.

LB is an A.
TE is an I. Incomplete. In a couple years Njoku could bulk up and get moved over there. Finishing high school at 6'5" 200 lbs. Redshirt him in 2017 and get him a cot in the weight room with an IV of liquid Wheaties. 230 - 245 lb by 2018 range and we're cooking with gas.

Evidence is still growing at 6'6"....6' 6" and still growing after 1"spurt after season was over...

A 6'7" version of David Njoku. Sweet Christmas.

Different build than his brother, longer and leaner. Going to be a WR who catches a lot of balls for us.

Advertisement
The board is like this every year this time of year except this year we will actually finish stronger than we have in recent years. We have to get out on front if you want the front runners to come here. Simply as that.

Advertisement
Back