So much for STA athletes flipping today....

deerob305

Junior
Another Saint Thomas Aquinas player, CB Damon Arnette, has flipped from South Carolina to Ohio State... ever since Coach Smith retired these kids flip left and right, because before they wouldn't allow kids to do that once you commit thats it... and now its seems former USchool Head Coach Roger Harriott mught become STA new head coach....smh

Advertisement
i was high on him before the season, saw a lot of his games during the season and wasnt impressed but he does have some upside to him, id take him over redwine

Damon Arnette, good enough for Ohio State, not for Miami.

If Williams stays on this staff, thats pathetic.... guy cant recruit his way out of a wet paper bag..... fire him move Hurlie Brown to DB coach and hire a new LB coach... too easy

Another Saint Thomas Aquinas player, CB Damon Arnette, has flipped from South Carolina to Ohio State... ever since Coach Smith retired these kids flip left and right, because before they wouldn't allow kids to do that once you commit thats it... and now its seems former USchool Head Coach Roger Harriott mught become STA new head coach....smh

Come on man that was a myth. Gio decommited from Notre Dame to go to UNC.

Advertisement

If Williams stays on this staff, thats pathetic.... guy cant recruit his way out of a wet paper bag..... fire him move Hurlie Brown to DB coach and hire a new LB coach... too easy

i actually like that idea, something tells me williams is gone, it seems a lot of local kids dont like him but the OOS kids seem to though

i dont remember too well but didnt ND pull his offer?

i dont remember too well but didnt ND pull his offer?

No I don't believe so. Gio was the best back in the state. He just left ND for Butch.

i was high on him before the season, saw a lot of his games during the season and wasnt impressed but he does have some upside to him, id take him over redwine

Schools stopped throwing to his side of the field so they sent him on corner blitzes. Good striker. Camped at UM twice. No offer.

Advertisement

He decommited cause Charlie Weis got fired.... they had no coach until Kelly got hired... thats different....no kid has just decommited from a school to commit to another ever there when Coach Smith was there... facts only

Ff

This is what I expect as well...

i actually like that idea, something tells me williams is gone, it seems a lot of local kids dont like him but the OOS kids seem to though

Advertisement
Brutal...I mean just one db from SFL this year, if that ain't a fir able offense for Paul Williams then burn the program...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back