So Marcus Freeman

Folks, folks, no legit DC is coming aboard a sinking ship.

I will make this prediction - after Diaz hires a DC, you will claim that anyone who joins the program isn't a legit DC because he joined a sinking ship.

I was hoping that some posters would make a News Years resolution to post less stupid takes. It didn't even last a day.

Advertisement
I will make this prediction - after Diaz hires a DC, you will claim that anyone who joins the program isn't a legit DC because he joined a sinking ship.

I was hoping that some posters would make a News Years resolution to post less stupid takes. It didn't even last a day.

Agree with this. He may not ultimately succeed at this job but he’s not going to go down without a fight. He’s going to try to find the best defensive coaches he can to bring on board once the axe falls on whoever he decides to fire or watch leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We think Fickell and/or Freeman would come here for money, but we don’t pay
Fickell thought he might get a ring from Blake when Manny left for Temple but James must not have had his number! Not saying Luke comes here but the $s would have made him consider. Both Fickell and Marcus are rising stars and you have to take advantage as it’s a tough business. Both are quality guys
Fickell is an Ohio State guy, as is Freeman. Of course, you know this. I’ve read, FWIW, Fickell is waiting for Ryan Day to jump back to the NFL and then try for the Buckeye’s job. Freeman as his DC. Any thoughts, since you’re the board’s OSU guy. Would Freeman dislocate from Fickell’s hip and take the UM and work for Diaz for a raise? How long would Fickell wait for Day to jump to the league?

Advertisement
Back